So .... Gaza

You know you really shouldn't talk about Syria because if that was a photo of dead Syrians killed by Assad you sure as shit would not have posted it here.
But it would be so hard to find ones you could be sure were caused by Assad. I suppose we could start by looking for ones who still had their heads on, but that doesn't help much. The militants in Syria have been far more effective at slaughtering civilians than Hamas has.
On one side you support the under dog and on the other hand you support the establishment. It only makes sense once you realize that Israelis are Jewish and well, that's probably all one needs to know to understand that funny little paradox.
The Israelis and the Syrian (and Saudi and other imported wahabist) rebels are religious extremist ideologues who fight for God and hold people who aren't blessed with their particular brand of Godliness as sub-humans fit for slaughter. Assad is repressive but he has a much broader tent. The Syrian rebels are killing off the Christians and al of the "wrong kinds" of Muslims so they can establish another crazy religous theocratic monoculture in the region. That is wrong, dangerous and exactly what the Americans said they were fighting against when they decided that they no longer needed the taliban.
Israel is kind of the same, a state for one kind of people and death and oppression to everyone who isn't in that club. You can't understand why I take the positions I take because you are so Jew oriented and I am more concerned about people and humanitarianism. If I find a Jew raping a woman, am I an anti-semite if I call the cops? No-one should ever have to wonder about that because the matter would be immediately clear if the rapist was of any other affiliation.

Not much of a conspiracy there though. Yes he was pulled, but mostly because NBC wanted to insert a higher profile reporter there: Richard Engel.
No, it's not really much of a conspiracy is it. But it is interesting that there was such a backlash. Funny considering how popular this Israeli action is supposed to be and how trustworthy and liberal people think the media is.

Gilbert responds saying: "Regrettably, the Israeli media machine in Europe portrays the victims as members of Hamas. But we will eventually discover that these are lies and rumours. What crime have women and children committed to be killed and bombed?

Mads Frederick Gilbert

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

How bad is the propaganda war going? So bad that normally fairly staid papers are publishing death maps. If it gets much worse Israel might have to ... apologize a bit more emphatically. Of course, they don't actually have to worry about any action being taken against them militarily and they have probably calculated that public outrage won't last long beyond announcing an end to operations. Meanwhile they have to .. well, the expression they use is "mow the grass" and they'll stop when it's mowed.

When bombs are dropping on your house ... you may be better off staying there than trying to seek shelter at the local UN school. No big surprise there. Israel routinely shoots at UN property and personnel. They know they won't ever get the Un on their side anyway but they also know the UN has no teeth.

The missiles raining on Gaza are reducing once beautiful lives to no more than digits. It happens in an instant, and the thought drives you mad.

A shell killed a family of six people three days ago. Cousins of my neighbor Eyad. They were sitting around their food waiting for the prayer to break their fast. The four children were killed instantly, and the parents were mortally injured. Eyad told me that one of the dead girls vanished completely; they found no sign of her body. No bones, no arms, no legs. Nothing that might suggest it belonged to her, that a little girl of 9 years existed in this place just a few seconds ago. Apparently the rocket hit her body directly.
It's things like that that bring tears to my eyes and make me want to rip my teeth out. It's simply unacceptable.

the big red flag its fake, 2 photographers and a cameraman are perfectly positioned to record him being shot, from multiple camera angles, but everything is cropped and edited, and no release of the raw video

23open_salem1-articleLarge-v6.jpg

when you slow motion the video it shows him squirting the fake blood from his right hand onto his left hand, which he holds up and says he was shot in the hip, but the photos taken from the other direction show no wounds

the shot is a starter cap, the sound and shot occur at the same time, so the "sniper" is really, really, close, like where the cameraman is located

an Israeli sniper rifle is a 338 Lupua, there are videos of them putting 1" holes in cinder blocks from 1000 yards, and the sound is much different, and you would see the guy hit from the shot, then hear the sound.

he also mysteriously is able to teleport about 20 feet to a new location right after he is shot,

he is also the litter-bearer in the open of the video

the ambulance is also faked, the glass is smashed in, like with sledgehammers

Last edited:
Aye, of course it is.

Because the "we don't deliberately target civilians" Israelis would never dream of doing such a thing.

shoots the guy in the green shirt, in the middle of the pack, but doesn't shoot any out the cameramen wearing those bright yellow vests ?? 2 behind him, 3 in front of him, all perfectly positioned for photo's

Last edited:
the big red flag its fake, 2 photographers and a cameraman are perfectly positioned to record him being shot, from multiple camera angles, but everything is cropped and edited, and no release of the raw video
From the link I posted above as "His family thinks so" -
The activists provided 15 minutes 45 seconds of raw footage to The New York Times for review, and although it bears no apparent signs of manipulation, it also offers no clear evidence of the gunman’s identity.

Ironically the photo you use here is cropped. If you go to the original on Flikr you will see the ally the body is lying in front of. Obviously a nice clear line of sight. The guy in the white shirt is the guy that took the video. He is pretty close to the ally himself.

The crack you hear is not the bang from the muzzle of the rifle but the sonic boom of the bullet in flight. Not terribly surprisingly it arrives at the camera at almost the same time as the bullet arrives at the victim.

Th larger picture shows pretty clearly how dangerous it would have been to try to rescue the guy. It's much more obvious from this vantage point than from the rather lower quality phone cam.
he also mysteriously is able to teleport about 20 feet to a new location right after he is shot,
Phones tend to have wide angle lenses making things look further away. In the Flikr picture the wounded man is just past the opening of the ally. The other two have retreated. That could have opened up the gap or there could have been an edit. I don't know for sure but the original is with the New York Times.
he is also the litter-bearer in the open of the video
Correct, but, so?
the ambulance is also faked, the glass is smashed in, like with sledgehammers
Also a photo on Flikr. It doesn't look so sledghammery to me.

From the link I posted above as "His family thinks so" -

Ironically the photo you use here is cropped. If you go to the original on Flikr you will see the ally the body is lying in front of. Obviously a nice clear line of sight. The guy in the white shirt is the guy that took the video. He is pretty close to the ally himself.

Thanks! that confirms it LOL

use the blue wall as reference, those two above were following green shirt in the video, in that photo they're suddenly ahead of him, (the blue wall was cropped out in my photo), and the 'director' is who she is looking at in the 2nd story right above her

Th larger picture shows pretty clearly how dangerous it would have been to try to rescue the guy. It's much more obvious from this vantage point than from the rather lower quality phone cam.

LOL they had to walk through the dangerous ally, to get to the position their at in that photo, and at anytime they could have given the guy one of the yellow vests in that bag, the guy set down there, so he could film the "dangerous incident" in the next photo in the flikr sequence they are 1/2 block behind him ( see blue wall, and the black water barrels in the distance )

Also a photo on Flikr
. It doesn't look so sledghammery to me.

Thanks again! the windshield is caved in, there is no glass on ground on side windows which are all broken, and it looks like the ambulance was sprayed with an AK from the sidewalk side, all the bullet holes are outward toward the street

Back