Trump

Serbians for Trump
(This is how they welcome Joe Biden!!)

This is a translation:
Hundreds of supporters of the Serbian Radical Party (SRS) denounced the visit of the Vice President of the United States Joe Biden to the Serbian capital Belgrade on Tuesday. The crowd marched through the streets of Belgrade, headed by SRS leader Vojislav Seselj, before being stopped en route to the Presidency of Serbia by riot police.

SOT, Vojislav Seselj, Serbian Radical Party leader (Serbian): "We gathered here today to protest because the criminal and villainous Joseph Biden has once again, with his presence, defiled sacred Serbian land."

SOT, Vojislav Seselj, Serbian Radical Party leader (Serbian): "We came here, brothers and sisters, to tell him [Biden] that regardless of how much the leaders that govern Serbia at the moment crawl in front of him, that Serbia does not love him, that Serbia hates him, that Serbia finds Joe Biden disgusting."

SOT, Vojislav Seselj, president of the Serbian Radical Party (Serbian): "But the time has come for America to erase a dark shadow from its history. The time has come for these bandits to leave the political scene. America now has hope and a future. America now has Donald Trump."

SOT, Vojislav Seselj, president of the Serbian Radical Party (Serbian): "He is one of the few high ranking American politicians who asked for forgiveness from the Serbian nation because of the bombing [of Serbia in 1999]. He is honest, he is honorable, he brings peace to mankind and returns pride to America."

I could have dropped this in the Trump black vote thread, but will drop here. 33 minutes long, but good compilation.

Glenn Greenwald doesn't like Trump, but he likes the media's attempts to smear Trump with BS even less.
Excuse the coarse language, but Glenn Greenwald is full of shit on this one.

By May 2016, Trump had received the rough equivalent of 3 billion USD worth of free media coverage. Many of his Republican opponents bitterly complained about this. There had been numerous attempts to criticize Trump in the past but the public interest just was not there at the time. Now that "build a wall" is starting to feel stale after 9 months and viewers are more receptive to hear other points of views, suddenly there is a huge national media conspiracy?

His remarks about about the reporting on Brexit in the UK are equally questionable. He claims that the UK media and elites were uniformly in favor of staying in the EU... except for "Murdochian tabloids". Well, it is worth pointing out that those tabloids have a combined circulation that handily beats that of all other newspaper publications. They are not some tiny niche publications, they represent "mass media" more than anybody else in the UK.

No way in hell that dirtbag supports trump.
I think the subtlety was lost on that one guys. The idea being that she supports Trump by promising to leave the US if he's elected... That's another reason to support Trump. :)

I think the subtlety was lost on that one guys. The idea being that she supports Trump by promising to leave the US if he's elected... That's another reason to support Trump. :)

Ah, the tweet image didn't fully load to me. I only saw metalman's sound bit, not the image. I have poor bandwidth at work.

Cr07cJHWcAA59RS.jpg

I haven't read this (yet) but thought it might be worth dumping here for the Trump fans to either debunk or excuse:
The lies Trump told this week: from military spending to his tax returns

Pam Bondi allegation - Weak sauce, I mean seriously. Does this even pass the smell test? Does anyone really think you are going to buy influence with a state attorney general for $25k to political group supporting him/her? Also the claim Bondi "personally reached out" is lame. She personally reached out to whom? Someone in Trump Tower? I'm doubting Bondi has Trump's private cell phone number. Trump didn't even run Trump University, he basically lent his name to it. Whether Trump U was a scam that Trump should be culpable for is for another discussion. I SERIOUSLY doubt he tried to buy favor for a lousy $25k.

Budget cuts - Meh, Trump has flip-flopped on many things just like any politician. That's why I didn't trust him and supported Rand Paul in the primary. I've come around to support him now based on what he is saying now, and the absence of any other choice. Hillary? Lord have mercy. Gary Jonson? One of the biggest snakes in the grass I have ever seen. I feel like less of a human being for ever have supported that asshole.

Birther nonsense
- Deflection. Hillary Clinton was the first person to claim Obama was not a US citizen, fact. Anyone else just followed her lead. And on that I hate to say, Hillary was probably correct. Obama's own relatives talk about watching him being born. His birth was reported in Kenya. In 2016 it doesn't matter anymore, the damage the traitor Obama has done is finished.

Iraq - Their argument is meh compared to Hillary's actual "leadership".

Taxes - I don't know the legal ramifications of releasing taxes while under audit. Otherwise, he should release them.

Deportation - Maybe it is just the way they frame it, but calling this a lie seems like a stretch.

I'm starting to think those identifying as Democrat in 2016 should be classified as handicapped. Why is it this sort of behavior is only, and I mean ONLY coming from Democrats?

Violent Berkeley Leftists ATTACK College Republicans Because…Trump

“What do you know? You’re just a white male.”

Crickets in the liberal media... Could you imagine if there was one single incident the other way around? Just ONE incident the other way around and every single liberal media outlet would be running 24/7 coverage claiming to expose institutionalized racism.

L.A. Times Stunned by Diversity of Volunteers at Trump H.Q.

“It was as if the whole thing had been staged, in Cambodia Town, no less, to belie the notion that Trump’s appeal is largely limited to older white males,” the Times‘s Steve Lopez wrote. In Long Beach, one of America’s most diverse cities, that same diversity was reflected in Trump’s supporters at his Southern California headquarters.

Lopez spoke with a woman and millennials of Filipino descent, a Mexican-American, and a Jewish man, and saw the “names of volunteers from the African-American, Hispanic and Asian communities” written on blackboards adorning the names of volunteers. He noted that “two middle-aged white people [also] joined the party.”

IMG_2516-640x480.jpg

Gee it seems any time the liberal media actually visits a Trump office, they are stunned. Where have I read this before? Oh, wait... I guess these people are Hillary's Basket Of Deplorables...

Back