Trump

redrumloa

Reaction score
The establishment didn't go this apeshit when Romney was the GOP candidate. The more the establishment goes into complete and utter meltdown, the more I like Trump. He must not be a fake if they are this scared.

Lewis Black: ‘If You Vote for Donald Trump, You’re Going to Go to Hell

“I’m saying this as a friend: If you vote for Donald Trump, you’re going to hell,” Black told Meyers. “I know this because God told me.”

Wait, I thought it was Republicans that were bible thumpers who believe god talks to them? :roll eyes:

metalman

Reaction score
CsxPlCBWIAESb_H.jpg

redrumloa

Reaction score
Clinton News Network in full lying mode, manufacturing fake quotes Trump never even said.

CNN caught ADDING key word to Trump’s comments; Twitter ERUPTS

In a telephone interview Monday on Fox News’ “Fox and Friends,” Trump said he would “knock the hell out of” terrorist groups as president. He went on to say that police “are afraid to do anything” to stop terrorist attacks “because they don’t want to be accused of profiling.”

Trump advocated adopting a system of profiling similar to Israel’s.

“You know in Israel, they profile,” he said. “They’ve done an unbelievable job, as good as you can do.”

According to a transcript of the interview, Trump’s remarks about profiling did not include the word “racial.”

Robert

Reaction score
From today's Ars:
Oculus Rift is secretly funding Donald Trump’s racist meme wars

The stream of racist, sexist, and economically illiterate memes appearing in support of Donald Trump during this years' interminable American presidential election are being bankrolled in part by the 24-year-old inventor of Oculus Rift.

Palmer Luckey, who came into a personal fortune worth $700 million (£535 million) when his VR headset firm was bought out by Facebook, has admitted to resourcing an unofficial pro-Trump political non-profit called Nimble America that's powering the tsunami of unsavoury Pepes and white supremacist image macros that have plagued Reddit.

JoBBo

Reaction score
“I’m saying this as a friend: If you vote for Donald Trump, you’re going to hell,” Black told Meyers. “I know this because God told me.”

Wait, I thought it was Republicans that were bible thumpers who believe god talks to them? :roll eyes:
Did you read the part about Lewis Black being a comedian? I watched the entire interview back then and it was blatantly obvious that he was being sarcastic.

Robert

Reaction score
Did you read the part about Lewis Black being a comedian? I watched the entire interview back then and it was blatantly obvious that he was being sarcastic.

So it *is* that Lewis Black?
Hahaha!
I saw that post and thought, "hey, there's a comedian called that" but couldn't be arsed clicking the link to check if it was him.

Deary me....... =)

redrumloa

Reaction score
So it *is* that Lewis Black?
Hahaha!
I saw that post and thought, "hey, there's a comedian called that" but couldn't be arsed clicking the link to check if it was him.

Deary me....... =)

Yeah he is a comedian, and? So you support double standards? The band members of Gwar weren't even the closest thing to conservatives and they got blasted in the mainstream media and on social media about 6 years ago. Gwar isn't a serious band, they are a comedic act to see live. As part of their act since the early 80s they'd "kill" the sitting president or other political figures on stage, starting with Reagan and on. It wasn't until they did it to Obama did they get crap. They were called terrorists, racists, you name it.

If the rolls were reversed and it was a comedian saying the same thing about Obama, you'd have a problem with it. Be consistent.