The simple truth about the upcoming election is this...

A more interesting question might be, are there any claims from people who aren't tied to Clinton or her campaign?
I know one women who was "inappropriately touched" by trump back around 1990 or 1991

she was working for Fox at the time.
Later got involved with teabaggers.
as far as I know she has zero to do with any dem candidate.
And I believe her story about trump.

and she hasn't come out to talk about this publicly. So, this is all I'm saying about it because it's her story to tell IF she wants to

I know one women who was "inappropriately touched" by trump back around 1990 or 1991

she was working for Fox at the time.
Later got involved with teabaggers.
as far as I know she has zero to do with any dem candidate.
And I believe her story about trump.

and she hasn't come out to talk about this publicly. So, this is all I'm saying about it because it's her story to tell IF she wants to
Oh no! It is far worse than anyone could have ever imagined. Now, Hillary Clinton even got to cecilia and coerced her to make this false and vicious claim!

Clearly, this is just one more reason to support Trump!

Oh wait...

Oh no! It is far worse than anyone could have ever imagined. Now, Hillary Clinton even got to cecilia and coerced her to make this false and vicious claim!

Oh wait...

:rolleyes:
You mean the totally unbiased "Cecilia" who is always linking to posts from HuffPo, DailyKooks, DemUnderground, ... ??

Why is there a statute of limitations?

No one is unbiased.
It might take a wee while for this next bit to sink in but that even includes you. ;-)

I'm totally biased
you obviously don't understand sarcasm

BTW thinking about this, how gross can you get? Does Madonna REALLY think she will reach anyone with such a proposal? Putting aside anything else, she's almost 60 years old. I mean, damn.. I'm a grandparent myself and she is just about old enough to be my mother!

Does that the thought of someone's Great Grandmother offering a blowjob really get a single person excited? It's like the really old lady working as a stripper that the club is too polite to fire and the patrons are too polite to explain why they don't want a private dance :eek:

CvL3pGPWcAAolcJ.jpg:large

Oh wait...
do you really think this is "funny"?

Showing how absurd many of the frequent arguments against strangers who are accusing Trump of inappropriate behaviour are by using an obviously exaggerated version against a long-time member of this forum?

Not at all.

"Laughter is not an essential component of satire; in fact there are types of satire that are not meant to be 'funny' at all." (Source)

I don't think that's what he meant at all. As far as I can tell, Jobbo's saying that what happened to your friend shows how unsound the "all part of a big conspiracy" claim is.

I've sat and thought about this whole election for a while, watching the various bits and pieces come out, the nonsense, the innuendo, the sniping etc. The only conclusion I've come to is very much along the lines of Wayne's original post:

Both of these candidates are utterly shite and probably unfit.

You can argue one way or the other over which one is worse, but right now from where I'm sitting the only difference between the two to me is the difference between Xenomorph and Predator. No matter which one wins, we all loose.

All this bickering over minutia to me at least seems utterly pointless. But then maybe that's because today is the first day off I've had since the 11th of this month.

Back