The simple truth about the upcoming election is this...

Another non sequitur.
If it were true that Trump had behaved like this once, there would be one victim.
Twice, two victims.

I'm not saying the allegations are true.
I'm saying that some of the arguments employed to refute the allegations are rather flimsy.
"Should be more victims" and "Would've come forward sooner" are two examples of this.

Again, *I* have no idea, but the tell for me is that almost -- to the woman -- each of these women accusing Trump of misdeeds over 30 years ago have been tied directly to Hillary Clinton, or to her campaign in some way (either by donations or by volunteering, etc)

As I've already explained, the time involved doesn't prove anything one way or the other but I'll agree that any claims coming from people directly tied to Clinton or her campaign will rightly raise eyebrows.
A more interesting question might be, are there any claims from people who aren't tied to Clinton or her campaign?

Another non sequitur in response to me pointing out your previous post was a non sequitur?

Billy-D_Approves.gif

A more interesting question might be, are there any claims from people who aren't tied to Clinton or her campaign?
Not so far, no. Every. Single. One has either been a contributor (either to the campaign or foundation), or had photos taken with Clinton.

Not so far, no. Every. Single. One has either been a contributor (either to the campaign or foundation), or had photos taken with Clinton.

Well, that is far more interesting than either how long ago it was or how many of them there are.

Again, *I* have no idea, but the tell for me is that almost -- to the woman -- each of these women accusing Trump of misdeeds over 30 years ago have been tied directly to Hillary Clinton, or to her campaign in some way (either by donations or by volunteering, etc)
How is this suspicious behavior though? If a presidential candidate had in fact harrassed you (sexually or otherwise) at some point in the past, wouldn´t you be far more likely to either donate or even volunteer for an opposing candidate to help prevent that the person who wronged you becomes president?

Another good question is ... so what? Does it matter?
If the argument that all the claims are false is: "All the claimants are directly associated with the Clinton campaign," then yes, as far as that goes, it does matter.

What most people are ignoring, and even here on Whyzzat it doesn't get as much talk as it should, is the pending WWIII. While we discuss whether Trump may or may not gave groped a woman, the world is teetering on nuclear annihilation. The Obama administration is openly pushing for this before his term ends, and Hillary is all on board to complete the mission if elected.

This is a long watch and yes it is Infowars, but Alex actually does a good job compiling news clips to make his case. The US' intention is said in plain english. You may want to brush this all off as sabre rattling, but even Mikhail Gorbachev is warning that we are in a far more dangerous time than even during the cold war. A far more dangerous time than the Cuban Missile Crisis? And we're talking about if a Billionaire Playboy may have grabbed some ass?

A vote for Hillary is a vote for the literal apocalypse!!

If the argument that all the claims are false is: "All the claimants are directly associated with the Clinton campaign," then yes, as far as that goes, it does matter.
Yeah, but I mean more broadly - as in, suppose that he has grabbed a woman by the pussy every day for the last 30 years? That would be close to 11000 women. Now, how many women were raped and/or killed in Hillary's assitance to France in destroying Libya, for example? How many women have been raped and/or killed by the proxy war in Syria? How many more women will be killed and/or raped in any expansion of that war?
Now, I think it is safe to say that the number of complainants is significantly less than 11000 else we would have heard about it. What if all those who feel they were inappropriately touched or kissed by Trump over the last 30 years have already come forward. How much human suffering does that add up to and does it actually paint a picture of someone who is a straight up fiddler? Even if the number of accusations so far is only a third or a quarter of his past 30 years, does that make him a public menace? And does it compare to the human suffering that Clinton has produced under her command as Secretary of State?

Yeah, but I mean more broadly - as in, suppose that he has grabbed a woman by the pussy every day for the last 30 years? That would be close to 11000 women. Now, how many women were raped and/or killed in Hillary's assitance.....

I think you probably know how I feel about Clinton by now but that is completely irrelevant to the point of discussion.

Completely and totally relevant. Your country would also be drawn into WWIII if Hillary is elected.

That is indeed a distinct possibility.

However, with regard to the truth or otherwise of Donald Trump's alleged sexual assaults (which is all I was talking about), it is completely and totally irrelevant.

Were I attempting to defend Hillary Clinton in some way, you might have a point.
I am not, nor am I ever likely to.

Were I attempting to defend Hillary Clinton in some way, you might have a point.
I am not, nor am I ever likely to.

I wasn't suggesting you liked Hillary or were defending her, only stating that razor thin allegations against Trump stand in stark contrast to the alternative. I think pointing out the comparison between the 2 is indeed relevant. If only cockroaches and Twinkies are left in a couple years, there will be no one for Trump to grope anyhow.

Back