The Official War on Women Thread

cath-pharm-where-9.gif

hey... cecilia... you gotta know by now wholw war on women isnt really happening... rush said so and fox news backed him up...;)

So how big of a percentage of female unborn being aborted before you all realize that there is a war on? Clearly there are abortions because the unborn child is a girl in India and China, it will eventually happen in the US as well since we love multi culturism. Primary reason why Planned Parenthood was created was to eliminate the Negros and other less wanted races, according to the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger.

So how big of a percentage of female unborn being aborted before you all realize that there is a war on?
Another example of the right trying to whip up a panic over a problem that hardly exists. Even if it DID exist how would it actually effect YOU?
Primary reason why Planned Parenthood was created was to eliminate the Negros and other less wanted races, according to the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger.
Again, can't see why the right wouldn't actually be in favour of this. Why waste the DMX and bullets when Treyvon could have been dealt with years ago?

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_21035671/ap-exclusive-abuses-surface-at-legion-school

Dozens of women who attended a high school run by the disgraced Legion of Christ religious order have urged the Vatican to close the program, saying the psychological abuse they endured trying to live like teenage nuns led to multiple cases of anorexia, stress-induced migraines, depression and even suicidal thoughts.

The women sent a letter this weekend to the pope's envoy running the Legion to denounce the manipulation, deception and disrespect they say they suffered at the hands of counselors barely older than themselves at the Rhode Island school. For some, the trauma required years of psychological therapy that cost them tens of thousands of dollars.
religion has always hated women.

The mythology of Judism speaks loudly to how the 'holy trinity' of Judism-Christianity-Islam disregard women. Adam's first wife was Lilith. She was uppity and didn't listen to Adam. So she got booted and became the Mother of Lustful Demons. God had to casterate an angel to prevent an unholy union. Then came Eve. Made from Adam's rib to guarantee subservant to men.

and, if I'm not mistaken, jews pray in the temple words to the effect, "thank you god for not making me a women"

gee, how delightfully insulting :rolleyes:

I'm just glad i wasn't born a bigoted fuc*king asshole jew.

The billionaire philanthropist Melinda Gates, a practising Catholic, has thrown down the gauntlet to the Vatican and vowed to dedicate the rest of her life to improving access to contraception across the globe.
well, THIS is going to be interesting!!

Melinda Gates challenges Vatican by vowing to improve contraception

I completely agree with this, women HAVE to be in complete control over their bodies and contraception or they are essentially slaves to everyone around them.

“A church is made up of its members, and one of the things this campaign might do is help women speak out. I’ve had thousands of women come on to websites and say” ‘I’m a Catholic, but I believe in contraception.’ It’s going to be women voting with their feet.”

Gates said that in the west the bishops said one thing, but ordinary Catholics did another. “In my country 82% of Catholics say contraception is morally acceptable. So let the women in Africa decide. The choice is up to them.”
but I know the church is going to have conniptions over this. I mean they hate those nuns who are only trying to help poor people so this is going to be a huge affront to their "masculinity".

i think it's too early to tell.... if republicans pick the next two supremes... you might be looking at 30 to 40
Believe me, I'm not holding my breath. I'm surprised the guy who wrote this article is so positive about this.

Back