The Official War on Women Thread

Supreme loving being? I'm more of an emanationist if I'd be religious :)

so god is the perfect, devolved into the good... eh... i'm not a settler... i want to believe there is more after this... i get that comfort from the heart of a woman... i dont from the males in my life... momma says if you do the right thing the right thing will happen for you... and she hasnt failed me yet... god made all kinds of foolish promises... concubines... salvation... general nonsense just like allah... momma didnt lie... she had no need... truth worked...

so god is the perfect, devolved into the good... eh... i'm not a settler... i want to believe there is more after this... i get that comfort from the heart of a woman... i dont from the males in my life... momma says if you do the right thing the right thing will happen for you... and she hasnt failed me yet... god made all kinds of foolish promises... concubines... salvation... general nonsense just like allah... momma didnt lie... she had no need... truth worked...
Sounds more like a desire rather than a belief?

Sounds more like a desire rather than a belief?

mebbe so... i dunno... much like "faith" if i'm gonna believe in something and have faith in it, it's gonna be what i know in my "heart" to trust... and unlike most of you... i have walked with giants... and i dont mean the petty small "famous" people you see on TV... i mean real "giants"... women who threw themselves between badge and bullet for what was right, in the names of innocents you'll never know... no speel... my allegience to woman; as it were, has been forged from fire and it bore no similarities to the cowardice of my fellow "man".

Back