The Dead Celeb thread, 2021 & 2022 edition

I don't suppose he's really a celebraty, but I'm not sure it's good karma to start a "politicians assassinated" thread (or maybe now is the perfect time!!)

Last edited:
Aw..

Clu Gulager Dies: Veteran Horror Film Actor In ‘Return Of The Living Dead’ Was 93

Clu Gulager, a veteran character actor for nearly 70 years and 165 credits, has died. He was 93 and passed at home of natural causes, according to family posts on social media.

Gulager is best remembered for his portrayal of Burt in the 1985 horror-comedy The Return of the Living Dead, and Mr. Walsh in A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy’s Revenge.

As Burt he was the one who knocked the block off Tarman.

:(

Olivia Newton-John Dead at 73: The Star and 'Grease' Icon Dies of Breast Cancer

Singer-songwriter and actress Olivia Newton-John — a four-time Grammy winner and star of beloved movie musical Grease — has died. She was 73.

"Dame Olivia Newton-John passed away peacefully at her Ranch in Southern California this morning, surrounded by family and friends. We ask that everyone please respect the family's privacy during this very difficult time," her husband, John Easterling, announced Monday on Newton-John's social media channels.

"Olivia has been a symbol of triumphs and hope for over 30 years sharing her journey with breast cancer. Her healing inspiration and pioneering experience with plant medicine continues with the Olivia Newton-John Foundation Fund, dedicated to researching plant medicine and cancer. In lieu of flowers, the family asks that any donations be made in her memory to the @onjfoundation."

Last edited:
Not really sure who this is (not very good at keeping up with who is a celeb these days) but she looks familiar.

Anne Heche​

Not really sure who this is (not very good at keeping up with who is a celeb these days) but she looks familiar.

Anne Heche​

She was Ellen DeGeneres girlfriend/spouse or something for some years IIRC. She seems more well known than that but I have no idea what without googling.

GRIM REAPER Singer STEVE GRIMMETT Dead At 62

GRIM REAPER singer Steve Grimmett has died at the age of 62.

Steve's passing was confirmed by his brother Mark Grimmett, who wrote on social media: "I don't really know where to start so I guess I will just come right out with it. It is with great sadness and a very heavy heart that I have to tell you all as many of you know him my very talented brother Steve Grimmett very sadly passed away today, my heart goes out to Millie his wife my Mum and Dad, Russell , Sami and Ethan . I will miss you more than words will ever say , love you bro xx".

Steve's son Russ Grimmett also shared the news, writing: "We can't begin to put into words the current feelings. But as dad was so well known the news is starting to reach out earlier than we would have liked. Unfortunately, our dad passed away today and leaves a massive hole in the world and our hearts. We are utterly heartbroken. Sleep tight dad. We we always love you xxx".

Pierre Kartner, known as "Vader Abraham" ("Father Abraham")
has died
Vader-Abraham-%E2%80%93-14-Feestsuksessen-Van-Vader-Abraham.jpg

Just as no one knows where he's headed to, no one knows where he came from. Most probably the land of the Smurfs...

Back