Murdoch's news-tainment machine is soulless & evil

i am disgusted with myself for reveling in the misfortunes of another man, and yet; here i am doing just that... heh heh... wonder if this will be the next great reality show....
the murdochs and their scum employees don't deserve any sort of niceness. they are the ultimate in scum...

the reveling you are experiencing is simply justice being meted out

look how many hits this thread has!!! wow!!! just think if a tenth of those people actually stayed for the conversation.... :D

ha, well, the only thing I care about is murdoch and his scum minions going to jail. I SO want to see him do the perp-walk. I want to see him ruined and live out the rest of his arthritic life in misery.
ALL of them. I love that this is STILL in the news. Someone is being a bulldog and is NOT letting this go. and when they are all ruined I will do the Happy Dance. :banana:

look how many hits this thread has!!! wow!!! just think if a tenth of those people actually stayed for the conversation.... :D
The initial rush has passed now but it's still a nice place to tack on reports of continued fallout.

On a tumultuous day for the media mogul, the lawyer who brought the first damages claims against the News of the World in Britain said he had uncovered new allegations of the use of "dark arts" by News Corp in America and was ready to file at least three phone-hacking lawsuits in the company's backyard.
VOLDEMORT!!!!

Labelling News Corp a "toxic institution", he added: "We conclude that the web of influence which News Corporation spun in Britain, which effectively bent politicians, police and many others in public life to its will, amounted to a shadow state."
INSIDIOUS

Rupert on TV live just now, swearing on the Bible.

Rupert on TV live just now, swearing on the Bible.

since there's no god the bible won't explode....but it sure would be funny if it did (we have to get Penn and teller on this) :D

first off i wanna say thanxs... some folks like to "hide" their links and they think nobody has ever noticed it, instead of, nobody bothers to look... at first i saw jeremy hunt... and i immediately flashed to the dirty laundry part, cause who don't. then i thought well do i really wanna? and i clicked on the name, and wiki helped me decide that i wanted to... kinda.... :D and so i did!! and LMFAO! LESSON FOR LINK HIDERS: if you want people to look at your links quit being cryptic... half of the dang things come with caveats and qualifiers anyway, and the other half never say what you think they do... ill endure it but hook a brutha up with some help...

Back