Has Q chucked it?

The Qanon goalposts were straddling January 6th for the last couple of months.
They were straddling election night before that but, you know, events meant they had to move as they have done regularly for 3 years.
I expect those goalposts will now be straddling 20/21 January until, well, 20/21 January.
Up till then, Qanon will be firmly onboard with the Trumpian movement and the magnitude of the "public defeat" will matter not a jot.
After that? I really can't say for sure but it will definitely involve child-harvesting libtards.
The Trumpian movement marches on to March the 4th, Patriots!
Trump becomes the 19th POTUS on that day!

Yeah I've heard March 4th too
I wonder if this all ties in with Russell J Gould ?
(Last Flag Standing)

Yeah I've heard March 4th too
I wonder if this all ties in with Russell J Gould ?
(Last Flag Standing)
Could be. That's the beauty of Qanon - join the dots however you like and if enough people pick it up....
EszozcZW8AA1y56

As far as I'm aware the Qanons haven't touched this one yet but they really should. It fits the profile to an absolute T.
EuC3QICXMAM_a2n

The website is perfect too.

I dunno about Q but this lawyer nailed the whole sorry thing.
I suspect the Journalist will be getting fired !!
THIS is how bad the bullshit is but he held his ground and she'll probably be getting fired
https://youtu.be/PkYT4ipyXLo

The Zim Bonds scam currently being promoted by Q influencers on Facebook is a hoot:

"A way to put huge sums of money into the hands of the Meek in all countries worldwide..... to set up money-free 9-layer food forest Shambhala Commuinities"
151023567_1818258938343150_3871799180722450668_n.jpg

A bunch of them were punting obscure cryptocurrency Ponzi schemes recently which is bad enough but this makes them seem like a sound investment.
It's also tied into the NESARA/GESARA nonsense which might explain why so many Q followers believe in lizard people, inter dimensional beings and the intergalactic federation.

Don't know if this guy is Q related, but he's pretty extreme. (can't embed video here)

IT'S REALLY HAPPENING THE NEW WORLD ORDER DARK WINNER IN FULL EFFECT
I've only watched the first five minutes so far but yes, he's gloriously bonkers and pushing stuff the anons love.

The comments under the video are a hoot too. For example, these two are straight from the Qanon comic book.
1. Sovereign Citizen woowoo:
GRAMMAR-MAN
The gold braided flags in the background behind the trans-judge shows that the CORPORATION of the United States has placed sovereigns under martial law and that has been the case since 1999 (probably before). Wake up or the fear-the-reaper scam will cause massive genocide.
2. Agenda 21/NWO/Great Reset woowoo:
Dynax
Chem Trails for sure or something like it, I been observing strange shit for years of course they are making disaster by design, this is a crime against humanity , this is deliberate to smash America, weaken it, UN government terrorism, this and the scamdemic etc it's all a NWO attack to usher in depopulation and their Great Reset/Agenda 21

-EDIT-
The same lunatic has a wonderfully unhinged video about the Mars lander "hoax". Comments absolutely hoaching with flat earthers. :lol:
Amazingly the deranged idiot has over 15,000 subscribers.

-EDIT 2-
An acquaintance of mine and Qanon promoter has started pushing the weather control stuff in the first video on facebook so looks like they're at least getting their nonsense from similar sources.

Last edited:
Antifa have websites, many of them. They are not hard to find.
In which case the joke doesn't really hold together.
Doesn't detract from the point though.
(Unless you agree with Tucker and think Qanon requires an official website or it doesn't exist. :D)

Doesn't detract from the point though.
(Unless you agree with Tucker and think Qanon requires an official website or it doesn't exist. :D)

I didn't see the segment to put it in context, but I do think this whole Qanon thing is probably blown up bigger than it really is. Get in a small core of dingbats on the right, toss in some astroturfers and put all kind of media attention on it to make it seem like some kind of major movement. The Liberal Media made it look like everyone who showed up to protest in DC before the "Capital Riots" were Qanon. Vast majority were not.

To me it is more like the whole Flat Earth movement in current year. Sure there are some fringe dingbats who latch on to it and believe it, due to lacking enough braincells, but most people online claiming to believe it are astroturfing trolls doing it for the LOLs. The difference would be the fake flat earth people are trolls for their own amusement, while the fake Qanon people are doing it to cause real strife.

Just the way I see it. Qanon does exist, but not any major movement.

The Liberal Media made it look like everyone who showed up to protest in DC before the "Capital Riots" were Qanon.
I don't recall anyone claiming everyone was Qanon. It was clearly a mixture of people and some parts of the media were blaming it on Antifa. Nevertheless a significant number of those arrested were Qanon fans.
The woman shot dead on camera was a Qanon fan.
The nutter in the horns was a Qanon fan.
The guy who chased the cop up the stairs with the mob following him was a Qanon fan.
All of that is well established. To deny that Qanon played a significant part in what happened that day is to deny reality the same way Qanons do.

To me it is more like the whole Flat Earth movement in current year. Sure there are some fringe dingbats who latch on to it and believe it, due to lacking enough braincells
Comparing it to Flat Earth is misguided. Most Flat Earthers aren't driven by violent fantasies of military revolution and mass executions. Except, of course, the Flat Earthers who are also followers of Q, of which there are more than a few.
And blaming a "lack of brain cells" is short sighted. It's much more complex than that. Qanon attracted a lot of degree educated people, including a few I know personally, and this is one of the things that still fascinates me about it.

The fact that Q appears to have finally lived up to this thread title (I don't think there's been a Q drop this year) means Qanon will probably fade away but, as a social phenomenon, it's something I've never seen the likes of and I think will be studied for decades to come.

I signed up to Gab ages ago but haven't been on it for almost as long.
Going slightly OT but I just found out Gab's been hacked by SQL Injection, which seems a wee bit passé for 2021:

Trump’s is one of 15,000 Gab accounts that just got hacked

The founder of the far-right social media platform Gab said that the private account of former President Donald Trump was among the data stolen and publicly released by hackers who recently breached the site.

Back