Has Q chucked it?

If true that would confirm what I've always said, there was a troll behind it all along.
More than one troll but yes, the fact that it was made up nonsense has always been blindingly obvious to anyone who scratched the surface and wasn't a gullible wishful-thinker.
It's hardly news but also one of the things that made Qanon so fascinating; seemingly obvious hoaxers/trolls spawning a bloodthirsty global phenomenon with millions of followers.

Last edited:
I found it interesting to watch, more interesting than other HBO Docs. The shock of seeing the Capital Riots may have influenced that. You could sign up for a free trial of HBO Max then cancel after watching if you want to see it for free.
I can't get HBO Max here, even with VPN. I'll maybe wait until Netflix host it or some such.

Who else could it be, Roger Stone?

Who else could it be, Roger Stone?
A few possibilities but nothing conclusive that I know about. Fred Brennan (8chan creator) thought the initial Qdrops were by one or more trolls, then by Paul Furber. I did hear an interview with someone else last year (forget his name) claiming to be part of a group who composed the original half-dozen or so Qdrops. He sounded reasonably convincing but impossible to say for sure.
The Watkins lads seem to have taken over after the Q posts moved from 4chan to 8chan, in December 2017, or maybe even as late as 2019, but it's pretty well accepted that they didn't make the initial posts.

Another conspiracy nut removed from Twitter.

Another conspiracy nut removed from Twitter.

He posts under cover video of people talking in their own words. Besides the initial sound bite videos, he usually posts the long form, unedited versions. Hardly a conspiracy nut. Once upon a time exposing corruption and collusion was considered journalism, not conspiracy theories.

Actress Cirsten Weldon Says Hillary Clinton Died 8 Months Ago From Cannibalism-Related Disease

Former actress and current QAnon conspiracy theorist Cirsten Weldon claims that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton died last year of kuru, a rare brain-wasting disease associated with cannibalism.

Weldon made the wild claim during a recent appearance on the far-right and pro-QAnon podcast Up Front in The Prophetic. Host Francine Fosdick mentioned that another conspiracy theorist named Gene "Decode" Cosensei claimed that Clinton had been "eliminated a long time ago" following a "tribunal" in 2018. Weldon agreed that Clinton was dead, but had different ideas about the timing and manner of her death.

"Yeah, she passed a long time ago," Weldon said in a video shared on Friday by Right Wing Watch, a project of the progressive group People for the American Way. "I don't think it was 2018, I think it was about 8 months ago, she died of kuru. And that was not from... she wasn't hanged or anything, she just expired... Hillary was on stage four, they couldn't help her. She was barely taking a breath a minute."

Actress Cirsten Weldon Says Hillary Clinton Died 8 Months Ago From Cannibalism-Related Disease

Former actress and current QAnon conspiracy theorist Cirsten Weldon claims that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton died last year of kuru, a rare brain-wasting disease associated with cannibalism.

Weldon made the wild claim during a recent appearance on the far-right and pro-QAnon podcast Up Front in The Prophetic. Host Francine Fosdick mentioned that another conspiracy theorist named Gene "Decode" Cosensei claimed that Clinton had been "eliminated a long time ago" following a "tribunal" in 2018. Weldon agreed that Clinton was dead, but had different ideas about the timing and manner of her death.

"Yeah, she passed a long time ago," Weldon said in a video shared on Friday by Right Wing Watch, a project of the progressive group People for the American Way. "I don't think it was 2018, I think it was about 8 months ago, she died of kuru. And that was not from... she wasn't hanged or anything, she just expired... Hillary was on stage four, they couldn't help her. She was barely taking a breath a minute."
Yup, and she's been cloned, along with Tom Hanks and a host of others. :lol:
Aside from that, I had no idea who Weldon was so looked her up. Still none the wiser.

So, you're one of the 23%?
Not exactly a big stretch.:lol:

Did I say I was? I don't know who they worship, but it's not likely a deity named "Satan". Pedophiles rampant among them? That's solidly established by this point.

Back