Has Q chucked it?

Oh, this might be brilliant. Qanon as religious belief - constitutional protection for worshiping Trump. God Emperor.
Well, they've very successfully hoovered up every flat-earth-astrological-yeti-nessie-time-travelling-integallactic-lizard-overlords-silly-story on the planet and used it as way to hook folk into a weird, quasi-religious death cult with Trump as the God-head so why not? ;)

"Don't give your money to those other top Qanon accounts, give it to me. They're snake oil salesmen but I'm selling truth!"
Erl8iiVW4AAk49d

Guess that Qanon money pie must be shrinking and he wants to maintain his share.

Stand easy, Patriots!
138907371_2734510190136575_661326626524651747_n.jpg

These nutters still manage to surprise me, almost daily.:lol:

Here's the play I was kind of hoping for.

Queen sacrifice: Trump gets Pence to resign.
Pawn promotion: Trump appoints an old southern black woman whos mother or father or both were slaves to Vice President

Check.

If the Dems impeach Trump out of office, Kamala Harris can never be the first woman of color President of the USA!

Then Trump resigns!

Here's the play I was kind of hoping for.

Queen sacrifice: Trump gets Pence to resign.
Pawn promotion: Trump appoints an old southern black woman whos mother or father or both were slaves to Vice President

Check.

If the Dems impeach Trump out of office, Kamala Harris can never be the first woman of color President of the USA!

Then Trump resigns!
So that's the 5D chess they mean... :D

The pattern of behaviour in this thread is pretty similar to a couple of my experiences:
Imagine you had a guru who promised you ever lasting life and the keys to the kingdom of heaven, whom you thought was a god - then the authorities killed him by nailing him to a chunk of wood. Would you stop believing in your guru, or would you move the goal posts?

Back