Has Q chucked it?

Might not have chucked it but the nonsense just got little bit trickier to disseminate.
Twitter bans 7,000 QAnon accounts, limits 150,000 others as part of broad crackdown
The company will classify QAnon as coordinated harmful activity in part because of a rise in harassment targeting high-profile critics of the president.
--
That's Reddit & Twitter. Facebook next?

They are pulling off all stops to defeat Trump in November, and also trying to protect their pedos.

They are pulling off all stops to defeat Trump in November, and also trying to protect their pedos.
I wondered how the Pizzagate brigade would respond to Trump praising Maxwell. Thanks for an early indicator. ;)

-edit-
Some more beauties:
EdfGQM9U4AA-Zwk

EdfGQzJVAAAGgjq

Last edited:
When did "I wish her well" become praise and how is it an endorsement of any of her activities?

I've not even seen video that he actually said it. I follow the whole global sex trafficking thing petty closely, and none of my sources have shown a video of him saying this. Maybe he did, but that's a far cry from him endorsing kiddie didling. The left wing conspiracy theorists are usully the worst. I know some who are convinced that Trump was Epstein's closest friend, due to some pics Epstein took with Trump at high society parties. Trump's now biggest critics also took pics with him at those parties, such as Snoop Dogg and so many others. The same ones ignore the 28+ times Bill Clinton was on flight logs for the Lolita Express.

When did "I wish her well" become praise and how is it an endorsement of any of her activities?
More the point that him wishing her well seemed to be a most unexpected, unpleasant and confusing surprise for some of the Qanon crowd.

This thread could be in the "Riddle Me This" thread. Twitter is pulling out all stops to protect pedos.

I don't understand any of this. Googling "Q" is a rather broad term :rolleyes:
Lucky you; it's not pretty.
There are people I know who've been brainwashed by Qanonsense to the point they believe Tom Hanks has been executed and replaced with a clone.
I wish I was kidding.

The BBC published a short video on the phenomenon the other day.

There are people I know who've been brainwashed by Qanonsense to the point they believe Tom Hanks has been executed and replaced with a clone.
I wish I was kidding.

Do you frequent the place? I don't. Assuming some there are nutty is true, how is that any different than the typical american Liberal Media outlet? I don't remember much concern when they all proclaimed Donald Trump was a Russian agent, or that after the 2016 election he was going to put blacks back into slavery.

I wish I was kidding.

Just another social media sh*tstorm I understand. And people wonder why I don't use Twitter or Facebook.

People took pics with Donald Trump. He was one of the biggest celebrities in the world. "The Donald" was an icon in the rap/hip hop community, until the day he won the GOP nomination. This includes the same Snoop Dogg who went on to make a music video with mock execution of Trump.

snoop-dogg-donald-trump-2011-billboard-1548-1024x677.jpg

gettyimages-109906956-1.jpg

Rappers in general idolized him.

Or the same "Civil Rights leaders" who now call him a racist.

download.jpg images (1).jpg

People bumping into Trump at high society functions and taking a picture with him is not the same as traveling on his Lolita Express and visiting Pedophile Island. That would be Bill Clinton.

clinton-ghislaine-46.jpg

^ If that girl doesn't look like an adult, it's because she wasn't. That's one of Epstein's known victims. Bill Clinton literally hugging a trafficked child sex victim on camera.

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

You using a Biden smear ad as evidence is you jumping the shark. That's funny!

Last edited:
You using a Biden smear ad as evidence is you jumping the shark. That's funny!
Jumping the shark, indeed?
Well, your depiction of my responding to your baseless "maybe" with another "maybe" as a claim of "evidence" is entirely in keeping with what I've come to expect, as is the fact that it seems to have completely passed you by.

Back