Has Q chucked it?

Why even allow those kind of accounts on Twitter? Ban Em and vanished them off to netherworld I say.

Last edited:
Why even allow those kind of accounts on Twitter? Ban Em and vanished them off to netherworld I say.
It was banned from Twitter, along with most other Qanon accounts. Elon Musk waived most bans on Twitter recently, although I haven't seen the Pepe one back posting yet.

Q still one of the main draws on Trump's Twitter clone. This is from today.
Fu8QQ5eX0AAe49Z

Last edited:
I'm only including this article in here because this lack of evidence fuels the conspiracy nuts

Kind of a distraction since things hardly hinge on one informant. However, it's is always dangerous to rat out the mob. When you can get the FBI to front run the story of the evidence of corruption on your drug addled sex addict son's lap top is actually Russian disinfo - your ties run pretty deep.

In principle, a third party should be a "good thing" so, despite there being a strong whiff of the usual rotting fish from No Labels, I think it could be beneficial to have another viable party.
yeah, I don't object to additional parties. I have often voted for candidates in other parties.

it's that this one is definitely a party made for and by corporations, so it's the same old shit.

Stupid games....
"He prepared for that violence by arming himself with a stun device and a ten-pound steel pole, both capable of inflicting serious bodily injury. And then he traveled to Washington, D.C. with those weapons," the filing continued, noting that he only left the Capitol after he was hit by chemical spray - and then bragged about his actions to reporters.

Stupid prizes...

Jan. 6 rioter who put his feet on desk in Pelosi office sentenced to 4.5 years

This "I'm Queen of Canada" Qanon nut-job has been on the go for at least a year but seems to be getting a bit more traction lately. I'm not entirely sure why. Having said that, when the anons resurrected pizza gate several years after it was debunked I wasn't sure what the catalyst was there either.
She claims, among other things, to have executed the real Queen, ended baby harvesting and ended andrenochrome drinking. So a bit of a WWG1WGA hero if you're inclined to believe her.
Another depressing yet fascinating article on this bizarre mini-cult leader. (Or deep state propaganda, if that's your salve of choice whenever a crackpot gets exposure.)

What Happens When a QAnon Cult Leader Moves Into Town

After being chased off an island in eastern Canada, the so-called "QAnon Queen" hunkered down for winter in rural Nova Scotia with her followers. We tried to visit the property. It did not go well.

Back