Has Q chucked it?

F2sfh96WYAA76to

Apparently the iceberg that sank the Titanic was part of the deep state cabal.
365688070_3421179901469597_1485023045957727143_n.jpg

Some people still think the pee tapes are real.
I don't know anyone who does (or even cares) but I know a few who believe the Clinton one is real.
Nonetheless, your comment intrigues me; is the idea of Trump being peed on by a hooker supposed to be equally as absurd as the idea of Clinton carving the face off a living child during a paedo-satanic ritual? Is that what you're suggesting? If not, what point are you making?

Trump junior taking the Q-anon baton from his Dad and running with it.
F4rGoL2XQAAbuup

The real identity of Q has actually been The Donald the whole time. :confused:
F4yZP18WkAIxRH4

Or how GOOD he was at his job. @PokerPolitics is just positing a presumption about what Q's job is or was.
"the supposed point of Q..." references nearly six years worth of Q-anon during which time Q has been held up as a beacon of insight and trust. It's a reasonably solid assumption that a large swathe of Q followers feel (or, at the very least, felt) this way. Especially well known anons like the two quoted in the Tweet (unless they've been straight-up grifting the whole time which is also possible). It's these anons' perception of Q's "job" @PokerPolitics is talking about.

Lots of likes for this on Twitter today. @dom_lucre must be raking it in ad-share revenue from more than just his subscribers, including Elon Musk.
I imagine Musk is more than getting his money back in ad revenue as well, so everybody's happy.

F43N4K8XUAAUYkq

"the supposed point of Q..." references nearly six years worth of Q-anon during which time Q has been held up as a beacon of insight and trust. It's a reasonably solid assumption that a large swathe of Q followers feel (or, at the very least, felt) this way. Especially well known anons like the two quoted in the Tweet (unless they've been straight-up grifting the whole time which is also possible). It's these anons' perception of Q's "job" @PokerPolitics is talking about.
If Q is a pied piper drumming up a band of crazies for the "sane" people to point at as a reason we need the "sane" people in charge then Q is doing a very good job I would say.

Lots of likes for this on Twitter today. @dom_lucre must be raking it in ad-share revenue from more than just his subscribers, including Elon Musk.
I imagine Musk is more than getting his money back in ad revenue as well, so everybody's happy.

F43N4K8XUAAUYkq
My concern about "Frazzledrip" is not whether or not Hillary and Huma's faces been faked into it, but whether the child whose face is being removed is actually a real child whose face is being removed. Was the source video for the deep fake actually a real recording of child torture/murder or was that fake as well?
Of it's a real snuff film then a real investigation into where it was from and who was behind it and who was harmed needs to be done. The "Hillary/Huma" stuff is a distraction from the real horror (if there is a "real" horror).

If Q is a pied piper drumming up a band of crazies for the "sane" people to point at as a reason we need the "sane" people in charge then Q is doing a very good job I would say.
You still think Q is a deep-state psy-op then? We touched on that possibility earlier in the thread and I thought you were joking. Even with your long established capacity to see an anti-Fluffy-point-of-view-conspiracy behind just about anything, the absurdity of that one seemed too much of a stretch, providing you actually thought about Q-anon for more than 30 seconds. Seems I underestimated you but I suppose blaming some nebulous deep state cabal for every "bad thing" is one way of dealing with inconvenient or unfortunate probabilities.

Back