Has Q chucked it?

elon isn't a comedian
He thinks he is, though. He was cracking jokes about masturbation an hour ago. Don't get me wrong, I'll laugh at wanker jokes but this?
-edit-
He's only gone and censored himself again and deleted the Tweet.
FWIW, it was "what do you call someone who is a master at baiting?"
That was hot on the heels of slagging Mastodon by calling it, wait for it, "Mastorbatedon". And yes, he's deleted that now too.
The mad bugger's Tweeting and Deleting faster than he's Firing and Re-hiring. :confused:

He's also advising the public to vote Republican because he claims he wants "shared power to curb the worst excesses". Not sure if he thinks that's funny too. His jokes are so ill-thought out it's difficult to tell when he's serious.

Last edited:
I assume it's Watkins back at the Q-helm.
FhAQhA_XkAEDumJ

I assume it's Watkins back at the Q-helm.
FhAQhA_XkAEDumJ
What year is this? 2000? Or 2004? 2008? 2012? 2016? 2020? I don't remember a major US election this millennium that hasn't been held to be deeply suspicious by one side or the other (depending on outcome) and all the "improvements" along the way just seem to make things worse.

What year is this? 2000? Or 2004? 2008? 2012? 2016? 2020? I don't remember a major US election this millennium that hasn't been held to be deeply suspicious by one side or the other (depending on outcome) and all the "improvements" along the way just seem to make things worse.
I barely try to decipher the content of Q drops anymore. For the last 3 years at least, they've usually consisted of the same type of recycled gibberish, albeit sometimes from apparently different authors. Prior to that they often contained specific predictions but they eventually seemed to realise that constantly making failed predictions wasn't the best way to keep the anons onboard.

This one's more succinct. Can imagine this turning up in the lyrics of the next "Storm's a-coming" song. :D
FhG8lnGWAAA1zrp

100% - it's not about the money. It's about not letting scum like jones profit of of other's suffering.
This might raise a smile if you've never seen it:
"We have an idiot on the programme today."

They're so happy having Q-drops to bake again.
FhTL33OXgAIgEdT

11/11 the day the Q clock runs out. Yet here we are on the twelfth and bugger all's happened.
FhTeTvuX0AAxSnt

The Deep State Cabal bid to dramatically reduce the population of planet earth is failing miserably so I guess Q & The Donald must be doing something right

The Deep State Cabal bid to dramatically reduce the population of planet earth is failing miserably so I guess Q & The Donald must be doing something right
The depopulation should be quite severe. The graph has the world population topping out in 2080 and that's when deaths will outpace births. At that time a lot of the population will be older people past their reproductive years and once they start dying off the population will probably crash precipitously.
Check out Japan's situation with its aging population and low fertility rates. The projected 2100 population is below the 1950 population. A lot of the wealthy countries will have the same problem and that will mean the loss of ability to maintain infrastructure and systems and any replacement populations brought in to make up for that will not have the skills or the inclination to maintain the infrastructure.

The depopulation should be quite severe. The graph has the world population topping out in 2080 and that's when deaths will outpace births. At that time a lot of the population will be older people past their reproductive years and once they start dying off the population will probably crash precipitously.
Check out Japan's situation with its aging population and low fertility rates. The projected 2100 population is below the 1950 population. A lot of the wealthy countries will have the same problem and that will mean the loss of ability to maintain infrastructure and systems and any replacement populations brought in to make up for that will not have the skills or the inclination to maintain the infrastructure.
You appear to have mistaken me for someone who needs convincing that overpopulation is a problem. Jump on "Truth" and try telling this to the not-quite-anons.

You appear to have mistaken me for someone who needs convincing that overpopulation is a problem. Jump on "Truth" and try telling this to the not-quite-anons.
The depopulation will also be a problem.

*if you're skeptical to the point of tinfoil-clad-paranoia, I suppose you could argue, "they would say that, wouldn't they?" regarding both of the Pelosis, the police and apparently even the attacker himself.
Original removed report.

Back