Has Q chucked it?

Elon Musk seems to think the guy didn't break in but was a prostitute picked up in a gay bar by a drunk & drugged Pelosi:
musk is a wacko.

there's zero evidence of any of that nonsense.

Pelosi had the presence of mind to dial the police and keep the line open while he tried to talk down a lunatic who just broke into his house. He obviously got the guy to tell him his name. All the while hoping the police could hear all this while they sped to his home. They got there in 2 minutes. That's probably the main reason he's alive and well.

musk is a wacko.

there's zero evidence of any of that nonsense.
Indeed, the Tweet has been deleted. Elon appears to have censored himself despite just paying billions for "free speech".

Indeed, the Tweet has been deleted. Elon appears to have censored himself despite just paying billions for "free speech".
I don't really know if musk deleted the tweet himself or it was removed by twitter. I know that many people on twitter reported that stupid post, including myself. Some people got a message back from Twitter acknowledging the report, but some people, like myself, did not.

we won't know what really went down unless a trustworthy (not musk) person admits the sequence of events.

No direct Q-link but there's another Alex Jones wannabe in the UK:
Neil Sanders, a former supporter of Hall's, said it is the most far-fetched ideas which are the most lucrative

and this is the main reason I'm not rich. I just can't go around lying and committing crimes against people - especially not for money.
scum who do that are the very lowest.

I know it's not particularly funny but when I saw Elon Musk's Tweet, quoted here, whining about advertisers leaving, I did let out a little giggle.
How can someone so visionary also be so stupid? Is he really oblivious to the effects of the puerile-trolling-bull-in-the-china-shop routine he's embarked on since taking over? It isn't just the Qanon stuff either. He's been spamming the place out with idiotic pish for a week. Dearie me.

Last edited:
I know it's not particularly funny but when I saw Elon Musk's Tweet, quoted here, whining about advertisers leaving, I did let out a little giggle.
How can someone so visionary also be so stupid? Is he really oblivious to the effects of the puerile-trolling-bull-in-the-china-shop routine he's embarked on since taking over? It isn't just the Qanon stuff either. He's been spamming the place out with idiotic pish for a week. Dearie me.
"They" often call their attacks "accountability". :)
What was the "narrative of a QAnon conspiracy" he pushed and what is the evidence that it was peddled by the Kremlin and in what way has it been debunked?

What was the "narrative of a QAnon conspiracy" he pushed and what is the evidence that it was peddled by the Kremlin and in what way has it been debunked?
He Tweeted, in reply to Hillary Clinton, a story from Santa Monica Observer (I think - he's since deleted it) that some anons had already been sharing. From memory, so this might not be entirely accurate, it claimed something along the lines of Paul Pelosi was not attacked but actually with a male prostitute, off his face, and no break-in occurred. I mentioned it further up the page. It seems* to have been debunked and Musk subsequently deleting his Tweet suggests he thinks so too. Not sure what the evidence of the Kremlin peddling it is, if any, but would hardly be surprising.

FWIW, I don't think Musk actually believes any of this nonsense. His posting behaviour on Twitter over the last week is like that of a 15 year-old Beavis who has just discovered memes and how to shit-post. Looks to me like he just thought he was being funny but the Q universe almost went into meltdown for a few hours because he "fact-checked Hillary on Twitter".

*if you're skeptical to the point of tinfoil-clad-paranoia, I suppose you could argue, "they would say that, wouldn't they?" regarding both of the Pelosis, the police and apparently even the attacker himself.

my observation of musk's tweets is that he thinks he's Hilarious when he's just a dope.

for example:

He's also changed his profile picture to the cheezy "let that sink in" joke he made when he took over, as though it's the funniest bit of physical comedy ever seen. It's the kind of joke I would have probably been proud of had I made it at school. And if the claims in this thread are to be believed, his daftness has had an even worse impact:
It's a pity because I like Twitter and have some admiration for Musk but he's not doing his or Twitter's reputation any favours right now. A common issue with wealthy, powerful people is that there is sometimes no one left in their inner circle willing to tell them when their arsehole behaviour is detrimental.

He's also changed his profile picture to the cheezy "let that sink in" joke he made when he took over, as though it's the funniest bit of physical comedy ever seen. It's the kind of joke I would have probably been proud of had I made it at school. And if the claims in this thread are to be believed, his daftness has had an even worse impact:
It's a pity because I like Twitter and have some admiration for Musk but he's not doing his or Twitter's reputation any favours right now. A common issue with wealthy, powerful people is that there is sometimes no one left in their inner circle willing to tell them when their arsehole behaviour is detrimental.
Depends on who you talk to. Lot's of people are loving it. On the other hand, if all Elon manages to do is destroy twitter he has still done humanity a great service.
-- edit
Oh wait. He's a blue check? Yes, Elon has certainly rubbed the Blue Check army the wrong way telling them they'll have to pay for their check mark. Blue checks only meant that twitter had given them a blue check mark. It never indicated that they were smarter than a brick.

Depends on who you talk to. Lot's of people are loving it.
Oh, I'm well aware of that. He's the new darling of the Q-anon community. He was already gaining in popularity for his supposed love of "free speech". When he "fact checked" Hillary by promoting a right-wing hoax, his beatification was complete. That could all be undone rather quickly though. All it would take is a Tweet they really disagree with.
if all Elon manages to do is destroy twitter he has still done humanity a great service.
Perhaps but spending $44b on Twitter simply to destroy it is clearly not his intention, despite the undeniable progress he's made towards such an outcome.
-- edit
Oh wait. He's a blue check? Yes, Elon has certainly rubbed the Blue Check army the wrong way telling them they'll have to pay for their check mark. Blue checks only meant that twitter had given them a blue check mark. It never indicated that they were smarter than a brick.
Well, yes, lots of blue ticks are up in arms and whining about the $8, which is amusing to me too. And maybe that is the reason for this blue tick account posting what it has. OTOH, perhaps the information posted accurate or at least in the ballpark. I really don't know either way but I'm not about to discount everything on Twitter from a blue tick account simply because it's a blue tick account. That would be a little too simplistic.

Oh, I'm well aware of that. He's the new darling of the Q-anon community.
That's just guilt by association. It's not just Q-Anon who likes to see Elon in. Many people (me included) enjoyed the squealing from the usual morality nazis and the ruling class political machine. There's a lot of ways twitter could be changed to be a fairer more balanced system and kicking out the commissars is merely a decent start.
Even if he does say something to piss of the Q-Anons, you'll probably still hear he is a Q-Anon darling from all the "reliable sources" anyway (where "reliable" means that the ruling classes can rely on them to say what they ought).

Even if he does say something to piss of the Q-Anons, you'll probably still hear he is a Q-Anon darling from all the "reliable sources" anyway
I doubt that. Although I'd concede it depends upon your definition of reliable.

He's back.
Fg5QcMoXkAEM4di

Back