Has Q chucked it?

this is tragic

What a devastating and depressing tragedy. Not that it'll change anything; too many people still on the bandwagon of, "it's not Q-anon's fault if the gullible people that believe the lies they spread turn to violence as a result".

Flynn has been fully "red-pilled" for a couple of years now (or at least playing the part well if it's an act). WWG1WGA, Trust the Plan, Great Awakening and Storm is Coming have all featured in his ramblings.
He's one more rung of the nut-bar ladder away from telling us Tom Hanks was a baby-harvesting andrenochrome addict of reptilian origin who was executed by Trump's secret military tribunals, only for the cabal to replace him with a clone, somehow via 5G masts and chemtrails.

Who radicalized this poor man?
Given the target* of his violence, clearly not Qanon. Perhaps nobody. Or perhaps when Biden loses the next election, whoever radicalised him will go on to inspire a group of like minded idiots to break into the capitol building and then we'll find out because they will be waving flags, wearing jumpers and shouting slogans that make it rather obvious.

-EDIT-
Thinking about it a little more, they've not been immune to targeting "RINOs" so, whilst I'm fairly certain Qanon didn't radicalise that nutter, it's not enough of a reason to rule it out. A lot of them were pretty hot for hanging Mike Pence and he's as Republican as they come.

Last edited:
Given the target* of his violence, clearly not Qanon. Perhaps nobody. Or perhaps when Biden loses the next election, whoever radicalised him will go on to inspire a group of like minded idiots to break into the capitol building and then we'll find out because they will be waving flags, wearing jumpers and shouting slogans that make it rather obvious.
At least he didn't try to kill anyone who wasn't deplorable.

oh, oh! is the end of Not-truth social near its end?
Don't know about that but I just had a peak and the ads it serves up are as bizarre as ever. Today I'm seeing military gadget ads:
Screenshot 2022-09-23 at 11.09.01.png
And when you click the link:
diagram1_dk.png

This is hot on the heels of the "Emperor Trump was cheated" children's book it was trying to flog me last week.

Don't know about that but I just had a peak and the ads it serves up are as bizarre as ever. Today I'm seeing military gadget ads:
View attachment 2600
And when you click the link:
diagram1_dk.png

This is hot on the heels of the "Emperor Trump was cheated" children's book it was trying to flog me last week.

well, they have to be ready for the next invasion of the Capitol :cool:

It was Ghislaine Maxwell who blew up the Nordstream pipeline! :confused:
Fd7soMSX0AAJnov

It was Ghislaine Maxwell who blew up the Nordstream pipeline! :confused:
Fd7soMSX0AAJnov
One wonders whether they exist purely to generate conspiracy theories that conspirators can point to to distract from their conspiracies and ridicule the idea of conspiracies.

One wonders whether they exist purely to generate conspiracy theories that conspirators can point to to distract from their conspiracies and ridicule the idea of conspiracies.
Perhaps Q is actually a libtard playing the long game. :D

Back