Another mass shooting

we had another nutjob trying to kill people. here's an article about one of the people there that saved lives

Pity they can't be everywhere at once:

Man kills up to 10 in Virginia Walmart store

Thoughts and prayers, etc:
the-onion-no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-24078515.png

Man kills up to 10 in Virginia Walmart store
Somewhere I read it was an employee, maybe even the manager, but I'm not swearing to that.

They claimed he just walked into the employee conference room and without saying anything started shooting.

America has a serious mental health issue, no doubt.

America has a serious mental health issue, no doubt.
In that regard it's pretty similar to most Western countries, including the UK. There is another thing that's kinda different about America though.

Yikes! Is that real? My son just went on a murder rampage but it's ok because at least he's not gay?
yes, I've seen other reports and interviews and I do believe his dad is a certifiable wacko

If only all the teachers had guns, eh? If the victim dies, I take it the eye-for-an-eye proponents will be demanding the chair for the shooter?

Boy aged six detained after shooting teacher in US

A six-year-old boy has been detained by police after shooting a teacher in the US state of Virginia, officers say.
The shooting happened shortly after 14:00 local time (19:00 GMT) at Richneck Elementary School in the city of Newport News, Chief Steve Drew said.
It is unclear how the child obtained the gun, but Mr Drew said the incident was not "an accidental shooting".
The teacher - who has not been named and is said to be in her 30s - was left with life-threatening injuries.

Last edited:

Monterey Park shooting: Suspect found dead after dance studio attack

California police have identified the gunman suspected of killing 10 people in a ballroom dance studio near Los Angeles as Huu Can Tran, 72, who was later found dead in a white van.
He had a self-inflicted gunshot wound and was declared dead at the scene, LA County Sheriff Robert Luna said.
Celebrations for Lunar New Year had been under way in Monterey Park, known for its large Asian population.
Police do not yet know the motive.

Serbia trying to grab a bit of the mass shooting spotlight. Two in two days is almost USA-esque:

Serbia: eight killed in second mass shooting in days, with attacker on the run

Police searching for attacker who fired automatic weapon from a moving vehicle in town south of Belgrade, injuring a further 13
The gunman had opened fired in a number villages around Mladenovac, RTS reported, firstly in the village of Dubona, then Malo Orašje and Šepšin.

A police officer and his sister were said to be among the dead in Malo Orašje. It was reported that the shootings started after an argument with a police officer in a park in Dubona on Thursday evening.
On Wednesday, a 13-year-old student shot dead eight fellow pupils and a security guard in a Belgrade primary school, an attack that shocked the Balkan country.

Authorities on Thursday moved to boost gun control, as police urged citizens to lock up their guns and keep them safe, and away from children. “The ministry of interior is appealing to all gun owners to store their guns with care, locked up in safes or closets so they are out of reach of others, particularly children,” police said in a statement.

Last edited:
Back