TV Series "The Office"... Funny?

American version of "The Office". Funny?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Never seen it... Don't watch sitcoms..

Never seen it... Don't watch sitcoms..

the british version of The Office isn't a "sit com" (I never watch that crap).
It's actually a strange sort-of "fake" documentary about a fake office.

It took me several viewings before I got the joke. unlike the garbage that hollywood wants to force-feed to you, this comedy requires participation and thinking.

which is why it was doomed to fail - if one measure success as rampant popularity.

there's a strong following from those of us lucky enough to have the BBCAmerica channel. I don't know what that is in terms of numbers. but i don't care. I enjoyed this show and the christmas finale was brilliant!

It took me several viewings before I got the joke. unlike the garbage that hollywood wants to force-feed to you, this comedy requires participation and thinking.

which is why it was doomed to fail - if one measure success as rampant popularity.

there's a strong following from those of us lucky enough to have the BBCAmerica channel. I don't know what that is in terms of numbers. but i don't care. I enjoyed this show and the christmas finale was brilliant!

Never seen the US version but the British version was one of the funniest things on TV.

Spoof-reality-documentary type thing.

Funny in the way it makes you cringe. And as with all good observational comedy - recognition of that which is depicted. Genius.

Never seen the US version but the British version was one of the funniest things on TV.

Funny in the way it makes you cringe. And as with all good observational comedy - recognition of that which is depicted. Genius.

Back