Tracking the United States' national embarrassment.

CNN’s Ward: For Eight Hours ‘I Haven’t Seen a Single U.S. Plane’ Evacuate People From Kabul

CNN chief international correspondent Clarissa Ward said Friday while reporting from the Kabul airport that despite promises from President Joe Biden of a full evacuation, during a period of eight hours, she did not see any U.S. flights evacuate people.

Ward said, “I’m sitting here, for 12 hours in the airport, eight hours on the airfield, and I haven’t seen a single U.S. plane take off. How on earth are you going to evacuate 50,000 people in the next two weeks. It just, it can’t happen.”

Anchor Kate Bolduan said, “As a sign of maybe what a problem is still before however long this takes is still today, Clarissa, the White House cannot say how many even Americans are still in the country which when the promise and guarantee is from the president to get every American out of the country, and you’ll stay there until you do, it is impossible to know when this mission is going to end if you don’t have a count of how many Americans are in there. I mean, does that make sense?”

Ward said, “Yeah. I mean, here is the thing, Kate, let’s be very clear about this, I’ve now spent more than 12 hours watching this whole process as it plays out. And it is very disorganized. And privately, off the record, these guys will tell you that. It is totally disorganized. The left-hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing. It is an enormous operation. There are many different nationals involved.”

She added, “Listening to the talking points that I was hearing from the Pentagon and the White House. I thought this whole thing was moving along swimmingly now. Yet here I am 12 hours later, and I haven’t seen a plane take off in eight hours. I’m watching children coming up to me and saying, please could you get me some food. So, it is clearly not working.”

This is why you NEVER vote Democrat! Many thousand American civilians stuck as hostages in Afghanistan by the Taliban, and are beaten or shot at by sniper riffles if they try to escape, and Democrats don't give a shit. Hold lavish mask-less parties while the serfs suffer and die.

FANCY NANCY: Video Shows Mask-Free Pelosi Speaking at Lavish Napa Valley Fundraiser

New footage appeared on social media Monday allegedly showing Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi addressing a crowd at a lavish Napa Valley fundraiser, delivering her address mask-free despite California’s strict COVID advisories.

“Speaker Pelosi wants to lock you down again while she wines and dines with her political donors. It’s utter hypocrisy,” posted House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy on Twitter.

Pelosi made national headlines last week when she largely dismissed thousands of pieces of US-made military equipment falling into the hands of the Taliban.

“This is what happens when you withdraw,” Pelosi said in an interview with KPIX 5 News Tuesday. “Some stuff is left there. It was thought that would be used. It was hoped that would be used by the Afghan military to defend its own country.”

I would imagine the Peoples of the Philippines, Taiwan, Korea etc must be extremely worried.
I suspect those pulling the strings of Joe "Taliban" Xiden have done an Afghan minerals rights deal with China.

The damage this has done to your Allies trust in the US is incalculable !
It truly is the end of the American Empire

*Message to Elon
You might wanna put in some overtime on Super Heavy and get the Mars Colony up & running !

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL? WE GAVE THE TALIBAN A LIST OF AMERICAN NAMES…

President Joe Biden’s continual reliance on complying terrorist forces in Kabul sinks the U.S. deeper into a violent conflict, now leaving the thousands of Americans stranded in Afghanistan at the whim of informed terrorist militias. Like sitting ducks before a global stage.

One of the anonymous sources that spoke to Polico likened the move to adding stranded American citizens on a “death list.”

Or as OutKick’s Joe Kinsey put it, “I’m no defense expert, but this doesn’t seem ideal.”

Pregnant Wife of Slain Marine ‘Disappointed’ After Meeting Joe Biden at Transfer Ceremony at Dover

61292f402a816.image_-640x480.png

Rylee McCollum was disappointed after she met President Joe Biden at the transfer ceremony in Dover, according to a family member.

The Washington Post reported that Jiennah McCollum met with Biden, but was disappointed by Biden’s words to her, finding them “scripted and shallow” according to one of McCollum’s sisters Roice.

The ceremony took place on Sunday.

During his conversation with the widow, Biden brought up the loss of his son Beau Biden, who served in the military and was elected Delaware Attorney General before he died from cancer in 2015 at the age of 46.

Marine Corps Lance Cpl. McCollum was 20 years old when he was killed last week after a suicide bomber struck his checkpoint outside the airport in Kabul. His wife Jiennah is expecting a child in September.

“He was so excited to be a dad, and he was going to be a great dad,” McCollum’s sister Cheyenne said.

She added, “We want to make sure that people know that these are the kids that are sacrificing themselves, and he’s got a family who loves him and a wife who loves him and a baby that he’ll never get to meet.”

McCollum’s sister Roice was also not pleased with Biden.

“You can’t f— up as bad as he did and say you’re sorry,” she said to the Post. “This did not need to happen, and every life is on his hands.”

Own it Dems, he is your doing. Hundreds of Americans, at minimum, were abandoned there. That's not even touching on the thousands if not 10s of thousands of Afghans now marked for death for helping the US, being Christian converts, or simply being homosexual.

BIDEN to AMERICA: The Withdrawal from Afghanistan Was an ‘Extraordinary Success’

Biden: "No nation has ever done anything like it in all of history. Only the United States had the capacity and the will to do it, and we did it!"

Kudlow: Biden is responsible for the stain on American honor​

WATCH: Biden Claims He Visited Tree of Life Synagogue After Shooting, Temple Says It Never Happened

Joe Biden faced another backlash Friday after he falsely claimed he visited the ‘Tree of Life Synagogue’ following an anti-Semitic rampage that left 11 people dead, a trip Temple officials claim never took place.

“I remember spending time at the, you know, going to, uh, the Tree of Life Synagogue, speaking with them” said Biden.
Even CNN called-out the President for his false claim.

“There’s a big problem here. The Executive Director of the Synagogue told the New York Post that Biden had not actually visited,” said resident ‘Fact-Checker’ Daniel Dale.

“Barb Feige, executive director of the Tree of Life, said that Biden did not visit the synagogue in the nearly three years since the anti-Semitic attack,” reports the New York Post.

“Then-President Donald Trump visited the Tree of Life three days after the worst anti-Jewish hate crime in US history. Trump was joined by prominent Jewish members of his administration, including his daughter Ivanka Trump, his son-in-law Jared Kushner and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin,” adds the Post.

Politics makes strange bedfellows. I'm referencing an open Communist.

Tom Morello Begs For Help To Get Female Guitar Students Out Of Afghanistan

“I’m writing on behalf of some very special girls in Afghanistan who are in grave danger,” Morello wrote. “[Girl With a Guitar] takes in street orphans and other girls that have endured significant trauma and uses music as a rehabilitation tool and means of working through their problems, their histories, and their hopes. I’ve had the honor of collaborating with these wonderful kids. Since the Taliban takeover their school has been destroyed and the girls are in hiding. They are at extreme risk because they are widely known to have performed Western music and have been educated by a male American teacher. Anything you could do to help save their lives would be much appreciated.”

Cordola is currently in Pakistan working to get his students out, with whom he has daily contact. According to Billboard, he is trying to get 12 girls, their families and his driver out of the country “because their lives are in peril.” After a failed mission to rescue them by plane, he's considering other options.

America Isn’t Back: BBC Says Europe’s Relationship with Biden Has ‘Turned Sour’

The BBC did not shy away from highlighting some of the scathing remarks that have been levelled at Biden in the wake of the Afghan fiasco, such as Czech president Milos Zeman branding it an episode of “cowardice” and lamenting that “the Americans have lost the prestige of a global leader”.

Even dyed-in-the-wool globalists such as Carl Bildt, the former Prime Minister of Sweden, EU envoy, UN Secretary-General envoy, and current WHO special envoy, would not give the British broadcaster a positive review of the 78-year-old American leader.

“[Biden’s] ‘America is back’ suggested a golden age in our relations. But it didn’t happen and there’s been a shift in a fairly short period of time. The complete lack of consultations over the withdrawal has left a scar,” he said.

“Expectations for a revival of the transatlantic relationship have been deflated,” he added.

Biden losing his cheerleaders among Europe’s liberal “centrist” establishment are compounded by the fact that he came into office having already thoroughly alienated conservative-led NATO allies such as Poland and Hungary, of course, not least due to his having branded them “totalitarian regimes” like Belarus, led by the quasi-Stalinist Alexander Lukashenko.

The Hungarian government, in particular, hit back at “the continuous lecturing, accusations and attacks” of Democrat administrations over the years, with the country’s foreign minister saying that “It would be great if Joe Biden could tell us why he put pressure on the Ukrainian government to fire its chief prosecutor, and how all of this related to the investigation into his son’s Ukrainian energy deals grinding to a halt” in a stunning public rebuke.

Back