Tracking the United States' national embarrassment.

He "won" ya'll. He's "in charge" ya'll.

PRESS SEC SAYS WHITE HOUSE DID NOT APPROVE PM BORIS JOHNSON ANSWERING MEDIA’S QUESTIONS

Boris Johnson answered questions in WH — Then the room explode as aides try to usher US press out of the room to shield the US president Joe Biden from answering a single one.
The entire US press pool then apparently went to Jen Psaki’s office to register a formal complaint

@PressSec is asked about President Biden kicking out the press after British PM Boris Johnson called on reporters:
"He called on individuals from his press corps without alerting us to that intention in advance."

Reports: Taliban Beheads Member of Kabul Women’s Volleyball Team

An Afghan youth volleyball player named Mahjubin Hakimi “was beheaded by the Taliban — with gruesome photos of her severed head posted on social media, according to her coach,” the New York Post relayed on October 21, citing an original report by the Farsi version of Britain’s Independent newspaper published on October 19.

afgha-volleyball-team.png

That's what Alzheimer's patients do without second thought.

Emissions Reported at Climate Summit: Camilla Blown Away After Hearing Joe Biden ‘Loudly’ Fart

The Duchess of Cornwall has reportedly been telling close associates President Joe Biden made his own contribution to global supplies of natural gas when he farted “loudly” in front of her at the Glasgow COP26 climate conference.

Camilla was apparently blown away by the smelly incident and “hasn’t stopped talking about it” since: “It was long and loud and impossible to ignore,” an insider told the Mail on Sunday.

--

This was not the first time the president has been accused of being less than economical with wind.

In May 2020 he was accused of audibly farting during a campaign livestream.

On that occasion Biden was appearing with Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf and as the candidate was speaking, he shifted in his chair, and a strange noise was heard.

The last national embarrassment gets a mention!

Baffled Barack Obama Hails Scotland ‘Emerald Isles’ in Glasgow Climate Speech

Genius Obama and his crackerjack speechwriting team apparently don't know the difference between Scotland and Ireland.
“Since we’re in the Emerald Isles here let me quote the Bard, William Shakespeare...”
:lol:

This will lead to a lot of mildly amusing mental gymnastics.
There is certain type of person in Scotland who believes in Scottish independence - as do I - that gets incredibly upset at any perceived slight on Scotland, no matter how trivial - which is where we part company.
An example of this is supermarkets putting the UK flag on any Scottish produce sends twitter into a cringeworthy frenzy of Braveheart-quoting lunatics. These are the types who would normally get upset about something like this. As far as I can tell (from my completely non-scientific observations), most of these types also hold Mr. Obama in ridiculously high esteem. It will be interesting watching the attempted squaring of that circle.

In short:
popcorn-eating-popcorn.gif

The search function on Whyzzat is puzzling me. I can't find posts I know I made. Do you remember a year ago a post about diary pages from allegedly Biden's daughter's diary? Pages that (allegedly) proves Joe to be a straight up p3d0? Those pages were not taken at 100% face value at the time sine there was no definitive poof to be real. Now it seems we have that proof.

FBI Raided James O'Keefe's Home, And What They're Looking for Will Blow Your Mind

New York Times: F.B.I. Searches James O’Keefe’s Home in Ashley Biden Diary Theft Inquiry
Project Veritas did not publish Ms. Biden’s diary, but dozens of handwritten pages from it were posted on a right-wing website last year a week and a half before Election Day, at a time when President Donald J. Trump was seeking to undermine Mr. Biden’s credibility by portraying his son Hunter as engaging in corrupt business dealings. The posting was largely ignored by other conservative outlets and the mainstream media.

The website said it had obtained the diary from a whistle-blower who worked for a media organization that refused to publish a story about it before the election. It claimed to know where the actual diary was located and that the whistle-blower had an audio recording of Ms. Biden admitting it was hers.

Ms. Biden, 40, is Mr. Biden’s youngest child. She has maintained a low profile and attracted far less attention than Hunter Biden, her half brother.

This sure looks like Biden’s DOJ persecuting an opposition journalist

You don’t have to be a fan of James O’Keefe’s style of journalism to be worried about how the government is reacting to it.

The FBI and Manhattan federal prosecutors are investigating the case of Ashley Biden’s diary: The president’s daughter says it was stolen in a burglary last year; an obscure right-wing website wound up publishing what it said are pages from it about 10 days before the election.

O’Keefe says someone shopped the diary to his Project Veritas, claiming Biden had left it somewhere. His outfit didn’t use it (in part because it couldn’t verify it), and he says he informed law enforcement of the whole thing.

But he has some ties to the outfit that did publish, which seems to be why the feds raided the homes of several current or former Veritas employees — before dawn, in O’Keefe’s own case.

He’s also outraged that the feds urged him not to go public with the subpoenas, but someone dropped a dime to the New York Times, which started calling for comment an hour after the first raids Thursday morning.

Journalists can’t be prosecuted for publishing stolen material unless they were part of the theft. And the theft in question hardly seems to rise to a federal crime.

And shield laws normally mean law enforcement can’t make reporters reveal a thing about their sources, even if they didn’t publish anything.

Journalists regularly publish material that has been leaked or even taken — consider the Times running President Donald Trump’s tax returns. Unless the feds know something about Veritas sanctioning the burglary, the diary does not warrant pre-dawn raids. It has all the marks of a political vendetta.

That’s not at all a good look for a Biden Justice Department already in ill repute for intimidating parents who just ask questions at school board meetings.

Black Americans Sue U.S. Farms for Replacing Them with Foreign Workers: ‘It’s Like Being Robbed of Your Heritage’

In interviews with the New York Times, black Americans said they had spent most of their lives earning a living as farm workers at Pitts Farms. The work is part of a long history wherein black Americans along the Mississippi Delta have spent grueling hours on farms doing intense physical labor.

One of the black Americans suing Pitts Farms, 50-year-old Richard Strong, told the Times that he has worked on farms for more than 25 years. His father and grandfather did so as well, as well as his enslaved ancestors.

Strong said about 10 years ago is when he noticed farms along the Mississippi Delta began importing foreign visa workers, almost entirely from South Africa. When the first groups arrived, Strong said he helped train them. Now, more than 100 U.S. farms along the Delta employ foreign visa workers from South Africa over Americans.

An expert on the H-2A visa program told the Times that “virtually all new workers entering the agriculture workforce these days are H-2A workers.” A recruiter for the H-2A visa program called the imported South Africans are “the preferred group” over Americans.

“Sunflower County, where [Pitts Farms] is located, is predominantly black; as of 2019, blacks made up an estimated 73 percent of the county’s population,” the lawsuit notes:

For many years, [Pitts Farms] employed a majority Black workforce. As of 2014, however, this number has steadily dwindled, as [Pitts Farms] began applying for and hiring white South Africans for the same work. And since 2014, PFP has used the H-2A program to hire only white South Africans – no black South Africans – although that country too is majority black by a wide margin: estimates stand at around 80% Black compared to less than 8% white. [Emphasis added]
By 2020, Strong said he was fired by Pitt Farms, as were the other American workers, including his brother Gregory, who had also spent most of his life working at the farm.

“I never did imagine that it would come to the point where they would be hiring foreigners, instead of people like me,” Strong told the Times. “… It’s like being robbed of your heritage.”

“I gave them half my life and ended up with nothing,” Gregory said.

The lawsuit states that while Strong and his American counterparts were paid the minimum wage of $7.25 an hour and $8.25 an hour on weekends, the foreign visa workers were given nearly $12 an hour.

As the lawsuit gains traction, President Joe Biden’s administration has expanded the H-2A visa program. This week, for example, Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced that U.S. farms will be allowed to import foreign visa workers from six additional countries, including Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, the Dominican Republic, Haiti, Mauritius, and Saint Lucia.

DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas justified the expansion as a way for U.S. farms to import more foreign visa workers when Americans “are not available” to do the work.

Back