The USA is now the USSA, thanks to crooked Democrats!

CNN Uses #FakeVideo To Create #FakeNews

That’s right. CNN is not using video of a coal mine’s actions. The video, rather, is from the Animas River in Colorado that was devastated by corrupt and incompetent EPA officials who were never called to account for the malfeasance and then the agency reneged (I guess I can use that word again without sending people to their safe space) on a promise to remediate the damage:

The Obama administration exits with an ugly environmental blot on its record after failing to hold itself financially accountable for the Gold KingMine spill, but Republicans are hoping President-elect Donald Trump will clean up the mess.

In one of its final moves before President Obama leaves office, the Environmental Protection Agency refused to pay 73 claims totaling $1.2 billion filed by tribes, farmers, river-rafters and local governments from the August 2015 wastewater spill, citing sovereign immunity under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).

Western lawmakers were floored by Friday’s decision, pointing to EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy’s numerous assurances that the agency would take responsibility for the damage caused by the EPA-led crew, which unleashed 3 million gallons of mustard-colored contamination into the Animas and San Juan rivers and three states.

Where to drop this, I guess here. Black Lives don't really Matter to Democats unless it matches a political narrative, they will even tell you such.

Black-on-Black Crime in Chicago Not a Prime Issue Black Americans Need Resolved

Their lives don't matter, per Democrats.

Chicago records 762 homicides in 2016, up 57 percent from previous year

War zones have lower death counts. But the telly says these lives don't matter, only one girl being used as a human shield matters today, and she's not even black.

Gotta do everything in their power to keep Abortion in an artificial good light.

Book about Abortionst “Gosnell”… SNUBBED by NY Times Bestseller List

It sold out in three days on Amazon and is the fourth bestselling hardcover nonfiction title in the country, but the New York Times did not include a new book about Philadelphia abortionist Kermit Gosnell on its best seller list to be published Sunday.

According to Regnery Publishing, Gosnell: The Untold Story of America’s Most Prolific Serial Killer, should be on the nonfiction list behind The Magnolia Story, which sold 10,000. Gosnell sold 7,644.

The snub prompted the authors to claim that the story continues to be ignored by the mainstream media despite the public’s hunger for it.

The Times doesn’t discuss how it ranks books. Other conservative books have initially been left off it’s influential lists only to show up in following weeks.

Not an American commercial, but is a snapshot into modern (democrat) feminism. The veil is lifted. I'll let you all come to your own further conclusions.

The pretend Indian gets slapped down! One sided slander is no longer being allowed? Amazing!
I see. She violated the "you can't call a senator a crook even if he is one" rule.
Well, it's part of the honour amongst thieves system, and frankly I can understand. It's not the civilised way to go about things. Instead Elizabeth should have used the media to spread outrage about something virtually irrelevant about the Senator.. maybe something about who he might have thought some of his ancestors might have been.

I see. She violated the "you can't call a senator a crook even if he is one" rule.
Well, it's part of the honour amongst thieves system, and frankly I can understand. It's not the civilised way to go about things. Instead Elizabeth should have used the media to spread outrage about something virtually irrelevant about the Senator.. maybe something about who he might have thought some of his ancestors might have been.

You mean unfounded slander over and over as a political tool? You think calling someone you disagree with a "white supremacist" is legitimate political discourse?

Sorry Fluffy, even Dr Matin Luther King's own niece disagrees with you.

Alveda King SCOLDS Liz Warren

Dr. Alveda King, niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., however, said Senator Warren is using the King named to play the race card and stir up emotions.

“In that letter [Coretta Scott King] would be referring to some of [Sen. Jeff Sessions] comments,” King told the FOX Business Network’s Neil Cavuto. “However, she would agree today that he of course ended some [school segregation and] he worked to prosecute members of the KKK.”

King added: “It’s almost like a bait and switch, stir up the emotions, in the name of King — and my name is Alveda King — [and] play the race card, which she was attempting to do.”

Nevertheless King said the issue hasn’t divided the family.

“We are taking a look at many things that Mrs. Coretta Scott King said, Martin Luther King Jr., my daddy A.D. King,” she said. “But our family—we are peacemakers, we bring people together…we do not divide people.”

You mean unfounded slander over and over as a political tool? You think calling someone you disagree with a "white supremacist" is legitimate political discourse?
Or calling someone Pocahontas?

Nope. I don't see that she did as there is no overlap between what I was talking about and what she is talking about.

She's the one that lied, claiming to be native American.
You say she lied. I think she was just wrong.
Either way, is it important? Only for political team players - thinking you have native blood when you don't is like thinking your great grandmother was polish when she wasn't - not really a big deal - it's like "tiny hands" or "hitler" or whatever. Once you get to name calling it means you lack an actual issue.

Alveda King SCOLDS Liz Warren

Dr. Alveda King, niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., however, said Senator Warren is using the King named to play the race card and stir up emotions.

“In that letter [Coretta Scott King] would be referring to some of [Sen. Jeff Sessions] comments,” King told the FOX Business Network’s Neil Cavuto. “However, she would agree today that he of course ended some [school segregation and] he worked to prosecute members of the KKK.”

King added: “It’s almost like a bait and switch, stir up the emotions, in the name of King — and my name is Alveda King — [and] play the race card, which she was attempting to do.”

Nevertheless King said the issue hasn’t divided the family.

“We are taking a look at many things that Mrs. Coretta Scott King said, Martin Luther King Jr., my daddy A.D. King,” she said. “But our family—we are peacemakers, we bring people together…we do not divide people.”

You say she lied. I think she was just wrong.
Either way, is it important? Only for political team players - thinking you have native blood when you don't is like thinking your great grandmother was polish when she wasn't - not really a big deal - it's like "tiny hands" or "hitler" or whatever. Once you get to name calling it means you lack an actual issue.

And now we know why she was acting the way she was. That's just how Democrats roll.

Anatomy of a Stunt: Sen. Liz Warren Launches Book Hours Before Being Tossed from Senate Floor

It's all about what the telly says to the plebs, not reality.

16508751_608291109376928_5490426990256949816_n.jpg

That's just how Dems roll. If Obama or Hillary were in office, she would be shielded from prosecution.

Former Dem. Congresswoman Looking at 357 Years in Prison

She partied with Nancy Pelosi, traveled on Air Force one next to President Obama, and cast her superdelegate vote for Hillary Clinton. But today Corrine Brown is in federal court for stealing scholarship money from school children.

The disgraced congresswoman must defend against charges that she funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars from a non-profit charity, One Door for Education, into her own pocket. If convicted on all 24 counts, she faces 357 years in prison and $4.8 million in fines.

With her former chief of staff expected to testify against her, the question’s no longer whether or not she’s guilty. It’s why Democrat brass would continually cozy up to a congresswoman who was so clearly corrupt?

From the beginning, Brown’s been shrouded in controversy. Shortly after she won election in 1992, the Federal Election Commission accused Brown of violating numerous campaign finance laws. Most notably, she accepted donations from foreign citizens and failed to report the use of a corporate plane. And that’s just the tip of the ethical iceberg.

Should be no big shocker. Hell, Hillary did far worse but she was shielded.

It’s always the Democrats getting in big trouble, isn’t it?

Republicans aren’t innocent, of course. But, who are we kidding?

Dems are the worst. We know it. They know it.

Everyone knows it.

Today’s liberals need to research the term “classical liberalism” to see how far they’ve strayed.

Back