The USA is now the USSA, thanks to crooked Democrats!

And a blast from the past.

16003319_824784064326157_2122047435708746007_n.jpg

Yeah, not so much. The Democrat Party went full terrorism.

Last edited:
The moment these beta males encounter a real man.

Wow.. I am nearly speechless... It shows just upset the Hollywood Left worshiped Dear leader and can't get over the fact of term limits. Isn't SNL supposed to be comedy? Wow...

I dunno. I thought it was kind of clever and cute ... possibly even insightful.

George Soros-Tied Activists Behind Campaign to Impeach Trump

One need not look too deeply to discover the two groups behind the movement to impeach Donald Trump are tied to billionaire George Soros, while the organization that just filed a lawsuit challenging the Constitutionality of Trump’s presidency is financed by Soros’s Open Society Foundations.

Trump's gay presidency

On gay-related issues, the news media couldn't have picked a Republican president more in sync with their views than Donald Trump.

But the country isn't dealing with a rational press right now.

The GOP was stuck on gay stuff until a New Yorker came along and cleared the field for them by saying he was not only "fine" with same-sex marriage but also by actively embracing gays in a bigger way than President Obama did.

Meanwhile, Trump, having grown up in the most diverse city in the world, is an outcast among the gay-supporting national media.

Killing hundreds of thousands of Muslims & destroying their states? OK. Stopping them going to the US? Not OK.

These 73 sitting Democrats voted to ban visas from some Muslim countries. That law still exists.

Trump’s executive order is so modest that the foundation of it is essentially existing law. That law was passed unanimously by both bodies of Congress in 2002. In fact, it garnered the support of 16 Democrat senators and 57 Democrat House members who are still serving in their respective bodies!

Following 9/11, Congress passed the Enhanced Border Security and Visa Entry Reform Act, which addressed many of the insecurities in our visa tracking system. The bill passed the House and Senate unanimously. The bill was originally sponsored by a group of bipartisan senators, including Ted Kennedy and Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif. (F, 0%). Among other provisions, it restricted non-immigrant visas from countries designated as state sponsors of terror:

Amazing that you are falling for the Soros paid propaganda hook, line and sinker. Besides the fact the terrorist sympathizer Obama himself did the exact same thing, every Regressive's favorite Democrat went way further than Trump. Come on Robert, open your eyes and think for yourself.

Says the man still peddling "pizza-gate" whilst simultaneously crying "FAKE NEWS".

What exactly have I posted about #pizzagate that is fake? So you think Wikileaks posted fake emails? You think the FBI released fake information in 2007 about code words used by pedophile rings? You think people convicted of pedophilia related crimes were framed? Or do you simply think it is all "fake news" since the BBC told you it was? Would that be the same BBC that told you Jimmy Savile was a great guy and you believed it?

What exactly is fake? Think for yourself.

Last edited:
CNN (Clinton News Network) days are over. Donald Trump is not GW Bush, and he is not cowering in fear begging CNN not to propagandize too hard against him. Trump is hitting back at their lies hard, and it is sticking. The globalist puppets are in scorched earth panic mode, and failing.

Trump: ‘I Don’t Watch CNN’ Because ‘I Don’t Like Watching Fake News’

During a listening session for Black History Month on Wednesday, President Donald Trump said, “I don’t watch CNN. … I don’t like watching fake news.”

Trump said, “You read all about Dr. Martin Luther King a week ago, when somebody said I took the statue out of my office, and it turned out that that was fake news. The statue is cherished. It’s one of the favorite things in the — and we have some good ones. We have Lincoln, and we have Jefferson and we have Dr. Martin Luther King, and we have –, but they said the statue, the bust of Dr. Martin Luther King was taken out of the office, and it was never even touched. So, I think it was a disgrace, but that’s the way the press is, very unfortunate.”

He added, “I don’t watch CNN. … I don’t like watching fake news…but Fox has treated me very nice, wherever fox is, thank you.”

Back