The USA is now the USSA, thanks to crooked Democrats!

redrumloa

Reaction score
This could go in so many threads, especially the Obama parting thread, but better to give it's own. You have to look at old Communist dictatorships to find the level of oppression and propaganda going on in the US today. Political opponents are attacked or killed, and extreme leftist propaganda is all to eagerly spread by the mainstream media and their allies in major social media tech companies. The USA has become the USSA. There has been example after example, and here is yet one more.

YouTube Censors Video on … Left-Wing Censorship

A video titled “The Dark Art of Political Intimidation” was posted last week by WSJ columnist Kimberly Strassel as a PragerU lecture. “Within several hours of PragerU posting the video,” said a WSJ editorial, YouTube placed it in ‘restricted mode,’ making it inaccessible to schools, libraries and young Americans whose parents have enabled YouTube technology filters.”

redrumloa

Reaction score
28gw58i.jpg

JoBBo

Reaction score
This could go in so many threads, especially the Obama parting thread, but better to give it's own. You have to look at old Communist dictatorships to find the level of oppression and propaganda going on in the US today. Political opponents are attacked or killed, and extreme leftist propaganda is all to eagerly spread by the mainstream media and their allies in major social media tech companies. The USA has become the USSA. There has been example after example, and here is yet one more.
You might want to talk to someone who actually lived in the USSR. Your rhetoric is completely detached from reality.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Wikileaks: CNN Asked Democrats to Draft Questions for Republican Candidate Interviews

The Democratic National Committee helped CNN anchors Wolf Blitzer and Jake Tapper prepare for interviews with Donald Trump, the latest WikiLeaks email dump has revealed.

Among the batch of 8,263 emails released on Sunday night, one shows that staff working for the network hosts asked DNC staffers what questions they should put to the Republican candidate.

They also asked for advice when it came to an appearance from former candidate, Ted Cruz.

An email dated April 28 entitled ‘Cruz on CNN’ reads ‘CNN is looking for questions. Please send some topical/interesting ones.’

redrumloa

Reaction score
The American "Liberal" in 2016.

I’m Voting For Hillary Because I Want Trump Supporters To Lose Badly And Go And {bleep} Die

Yes, you read that correctly. I want these motherfuckers to lose. And if losing what might be the last winnable election for them in a millennia isn’t enough for them to move into the 21st century, I wouldn’t terribly mind if they withered the {bleep} away and died.

I’ll even write them a card. And the card will say “Thank you.”

Last edited:

redrumloa

Reaction score
Progressives Blackball African-American Chef For Selling Food To Trump Campaign

Screen-Shot-boycott-2016-11-08-at-5.43.29-PM-640x480.jpg

Progressives are blackballing an African-American restaurant owner in stricken Detroit because the chef sold food to local supporters of Donald Trump’s campaign.
“They want to not only not support me, but boycott me!” Chef Don Studvent told WXYZ Detroit. “It’s unfair and it’s selfish.”

Studvent, a Democrat, sold catering services to a political meeting headlined by Donald Trump Jr. “This is my living,” he said. “And it’s not just my living, my employees as well.”

redrumloa

Reaction score
There are now reports of violent protests and assaults on Trump supporters. Where are all these so called peace loving Democrats? If they exist, they need to get their house in order and stop this nonsense.

redrumloa

Reaction score
All of the "mainstream media", INCLUDING FOX, vanished into thin air when it became clear Trump would win.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Yeah, about those "unbiased debate moderators"...

redrumloa

Reaction score
Grubhub CEO says employees who agree with Trump's rhetoric should resign

If you voted for Donald Trump, you may not feel welcomed at Grubhub.

The CEO of Grubhub, an online food delivery service, sent a company wide email Wednesday suggesting employees who agree with President-elect Donald Trump’s behaviors and his campaign rhetoric should resign.

“If you do not agree with this statement then please reply to this email with your resignation because you have no place here,” wrote Matt Maloney, Co-Founder of Grubhub. “We do not tolerate hateful attitudes on our team."

Maloney, a Hillary Clinton supporter, sent the email Wednesday afternoon with the subject line, “So…that happened…what’s next?” He made it clear in the email statement that he is personally stunned and deeply concerned with the results of Tuesday’s election.

“I absolutely reject the nationalist, anti-immigrant and hateful politics of Donald Trump and will work to shield our community from this movement as best as I can,” Maloney wrote about Trump’s supporters.

Robert

Reaction score