The UK needs "Knife Control"

Can I just also point out that those stats are for England and Wales only.

Scotlands stats are counted seperately and won't be counted until september (I think).

Glasgow used to be the knife capital of Britain, I wonder if London holds that title now. It actually wouldn't surprise me if it didn't.

Scotlands stats are counted seperately and won't be counted until september (I think).

Glasgow used to be the knife capital of Britain, I wonder if London holds that title now. It actually wouldn't surprise me if it didn't.

Vincent said:

True but that makes up around 90% of the UK by population.

As far as I can tell, there are just as many nutters running about this city with knives as there has ever been.

I'm off to Death Disco in the city centre tonight - here's to coming back home un-stabbed.
:pint:

Vincent said:

As far as I can tell, there are just as many nutters running about this city with knives as there has ever been.

I'm off to Death Disco in the city centre tonight - here's to coming back home un-stabbed.

Vincent said:

Vincent said:

Vincent said:

Vincent said:

Back