The UK needs "Knife Control"

Vincent said:
Robert said:
Made it home puncture-free.

Bet you still felt a bit flat in the morning though :wink:

When I eventually made it home (about 5pm on Sunday), yes. Extremely so.

Vincent said:
Robert said:

Vincent said:
Robert said:

Vincent said:
Robert said:

Vincent said:
Robert said:

Vincent said:
Robert said:

Another UK casuality!

Nike pulled their Air Stab sneakers from the UK on fears of being associated with stabbings.

A company spokesman said: "Given the current climate we have withdrawn the shoe indefinitely from Nike's own stores in the UK."

He said the Air Stab name reflected the fact that it was first launched in 1988 as a stability shoe and had no connection to knives or stabbing.

"While it may be an unfortunate coincidence timing-wise, given current problems regarding knife crime, we completely reject the idea that we are in any way condoning or encouraging the issue of knife usage," said the spokesman.

Another UK casuality!

Nike pulled their Air Stab sneakers from the UK on fears of being associated with stabbings.

A company spokesman said: "Given the current climate we have withdrawn the shoe indefinitely from Nike's own stores in the UK."

He said the Air Stab name reflected the fact that it was first launched in 1988 as a stability shoe and had no connection to knives or stabbing.

"While it may be an unfortunate coincidence timing-wise, given current problems regarding knife crime, we completely reject the idea that we are in any way condoning or encouraging the issue of knife usage," said the spokesman.

Another UK casuality!

Another UK casuality!

Another UK casuality!

Another UK casuality!

Robert said:
Vincent said:
Robert said:

capture-copy.jpg

Back