Prediction: Trump will get a majority of black voters

NSFW warning! Inflammatory racial language used. 10 minute video, but worth a watch. Elderly black Trump supporter knocked out and possibly killed by BLM terrorist mob.

Had to take a drive through the southwest side last weekend. Not looking good for your prediction. The Clinton/Kaine signs are starting to come out in full force, in at least that predominantly black neighborhood. Must have seen 20 of them in a 1/2 mile stretch.

What's funny is that outside of that area, I've seen exactly 1 Hillary sign, and 1 Trump sign so far this year.

If you watch to the end, you will hear the difference between thugs like in the video and other black people.

Obama’s half-brother will be at Vegas debate cheering for Trump

“I’m excited to be at the debate. Trump can make America great again,” Malik told The Post.

obama1.jpg

Black people are not stupid and are waking up to how bad the Democrat Party has treated them. To expect them to follow a hive mind and vote lockstep for Hildabeast is ridiculous. Make sure you go to the end of the letter to see who all signed off on it.

An Open Letter
to
Hillary Clinton
Regarding Religious
Freedom for Black America

Almost 80 percent of all African Americans belong to one of the historically black denominations, which have provided leadership on issues of social justice since the era of slavery.

Louis Farrakhan Compares Hillary To Black Community’s Hitler In Fire And Brimstone Sermon

“Mrs. Clinton backed the crime bill and then called our young people super predators. Of course she apologized, but just a minute. See Hitler could’ve said to the Jews after Auschwitz, ‘I’m so sorry.’ Would that be enough to satisfy you?”

“Look at this award that she got,” he continued. “In 2009 Hillary Clinton received the Margaret Sanger Award from Planned Parenthood. It was Mrs. Sanger who advocated population control of black and poor people.”

“In a 1939 letter, Sanger wrote about getting the black preachers to help with her efforts. She said, ‘we don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.’ … And when Mrs. Clinton received the award, [she said] I admire Margaret Sanger enormously. Her courage. Her tenacity. Her vision.’ Now they have to admit that the war on drugs was a war on black people.”

Black Leader Endorses Donald Trump: Democrats ‘Ask Us For Everything, Give Nothing Back’

The president of the Coalition of African American Pastors (CAAP) endorses Donald Trump for president.

Rev. William Owens, who is endorsing the Republican candidate as a private citizen, says Trump deserves the chance to prove himself to Christian voters, including those in the black church. He asserts the Democrat Party has offered blacks nothing but failed policies.

Owens is planning to hold a press conference about his decision on Monday in the swing state of Nevada.

He states:
When I was first called to help others, I began an organization called the “Give Me a Chance Ministry.” Our goal was to provide scholarships, tutoring and mentoring programs to underserved students. One of the keys to that remarkably successful program was the fact that we asked nothing from the university involved other than that they give these students a chance to excel. That is the position that I find myself in today when looking at the best candidate for President. Donald Trump has humbly asked the African American community to give him a chance. After witnessing 50 years of failure from the Democratic Party, compounded by a growing hostility to religion in their platform, I feel that it is definitely time that we give Mr. Trump that chance to prove he can be a great President.

Owens, a black minister who marched with Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. in the civil rights movement, has launched an ad campaign urging black voters to abandon the failed policies of the Democrat Party.

I think it will be higher than the polls reflect.

Polls Show African-American Vote for Donald Trump is Double Mitt Romney’s Vote

On Friday, a poll of 506 Pennsylvania voters by Harper Polling showed Trump has the support of 18.46 percent of African-Americans. That’s eight points more than Romney’s share of the national vote in 2012, and if it proves true during the ballot, that 18.46 percent African-American support translates into 2 point shift towards Trump. The poll also said another 4.6 percent were undecided.

The Harper poll is small, with an error margin of 4.4 percent, but an Oct. 30 poll of 1,249 likely voters in Pennsylvania showed Trump has 19 percent support among African Americans, while another 7 percent remain undecided. That poll has a error margin of 2.77 percent.

“Look at this award that she got,” he continued. “In 2009 Hillary Clinton received the Margaret Sanger Award from Planned Parenthood. It was Mrs. Sanger who advocated population control of black and poor people.”

“In a 1939 letter, Sanger wrote about getting the black preachers to help with her efforts. She said, ‘we don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.’ … And when Mrs. Clinton received the award, [she said] I admire Margaret Sanger enormously. Her courage. Her tenacity. Her vision.’ Now they have to admit that the war on drugs was a war on black people.”
Even when quoted completely out of context, it is easy to see that this is a grave misinterpretation of Sanger's words.

The full quote is: "We don’t want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs." (More information here.)

Whoa, are you REALLY going to try defending Margaret Sanger? Really? I can only assume you really have no idea about Margaret Sanger and who she was in real life and are only going on a google search that lead you to leftist Politfact propaganda site. You quote is not even the full quote. Below is the full quote.

“We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. And the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

There is absolutely ZERO question what her message was and what the intent was.

I am a bit stunned you would attempt to defend Margaret Sanger. Do some real research on her that is not from a liberal propaganda site. Read her own words, watch videos of her talking. The woman was openly a eugenicist, so much so that Adolf Hitler himself modeled his Final Solution after her writings. She was deeply racist to the point she gave lectures at Klan rallies. Not only did she support abortion, but straight up infanticide.

The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it. - Margaret Sanger

There are too many references to mention, so here is one random one in her own words. Click this link and read her own words on page 107-108.

keep the doors of immigration closed to the entrance of certain aliens whose condition is known to be detrimental to the stamina of the race

stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is already tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring

Whoa, are you REALLY going to try defending Margaret Sanger? Really? I can only assume you really have no idea about Margaret Sanger and who she was in real life and are only going on a google search that lead you to leftist Politfact propaganda site.
Actually, I read up on her years ago when you discussed her with FluffyMcDeath and posted a clearly faked picture of Sanger attending a KKK meeting. Here is the original thread: Link

Is there any fact-checking website that you do not accuse of being in the pockets of evil Hillary Clinton? How about TruthOrFiction, which was founded by a Christian radio broadcaster? They disagree that she was a racist: Link

There is absolutely ZERO question what her message was and what the intent was.
I disagree.

Is there any fact-checking website that you do not accuse of being in the pockets of evil Hillary Clinton? How about TruthOrFiction, which was founded by a Christian radio broadcaster? They disagree that she was a racist: Link
You disagree with Wikipedia and her own autobiography too? Yes the widely distributed pictures were faked, but the event was not.

She once lectured on birth control to the women's auxiliary of the Ku Klux Klan in Silver Lake, New Jersey
Sanger, Margaret (1938). Margaret Sanger, An Autobiography. New York: W. W. Norton. pp. 361, 366–7.

I disagree.

I suppose you'd disagree that water is wet at this point.

Back