Prediction: Trump will get a majority of black voters

Obama Turns ‘Blind Eye’ To Poor Black People In Louisiana Says Black Former State Senator

“It’s difficult to understand why he could not break from his vacation and his golfing and come to Louisiana,” Senator Gilroy said.

When Kassam quoted Kanye West, who said in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in 2005 that former president George W. Bush’s response showed he did not care about Black people, Senator Guillory said the same could be said of President Obama.

“Under [Obama’s] administration he bailed out the banks, he bailed out Wall Street, but Black unemployment is the highest it has been since the Great Depression,” he said.

“More than 60 per cent of our students, sometimes as many as 90 in urban areas, cannot read and write at grade level.”

CquUlbKVYAEZtIU.jpg:large

There is simply zero way that is real, starting with the lack of paragraph breaks, the postmark, and the misspellings.

Wayne

You think? :lol:

Even he says he knows Obama didn't send it. Where he goes off the rails is even thinking it is genuine WH stationary someone else got access too. Someone in CA faked it and mailed it to him. He's against Obama and for Trump, so he gets hate. I posted here more for the comic value though. Hearing David Manning read a letter like this supposedly from Obama had me rolling.

On a side note, just like I don't care for Louis Farrakhan, I don't care for David Manning either. I only posted as examples of black people who support Trump. Luckily most of them aren't hateful mean-spirited like Louis Farrakhan and David Manning.

‘Black Men for Bernie’ Founder Switches Parties to Campaign for Trump

"Black Men for Bernie founder Bruce Carter’s mission to restore black communities didn’t end when Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders lost to Hillary Clinton in the Democratic primary. He opposed Hillary Clinton and the Democratic establishment then because he knew that they didn’t represent the minority communities he engaged in politics to fight for.

After the leak of internal DNC emails, Carter is convinced that the Democratic Party “rigged” the primary against his candidate and that Hillary Clinton’s Democratic Party has no intention of changing the policies that led to the destruction of the communities he’s working to improve.

Bruce Carter still believes that Hillary Clinton is the poster child for the kind of cronyism, corruption, and evil that the Bernie revolution was built to overthrow. He doesn’t believe Hillary Clinton when she labels Donald Trump and his supporters as racists because he knows she falsely labeled her opponents in the primary as sexist “Bernie Bros.”

Three black man on verge of making history; liberal media SILENT

The Denver Post is the largest newspaper in our state. I was elected to my current position as state GOP Vice Chairman in March of 2015. A black-American elected in a landslide by a 98 percent white constituency. Not once in the year-and-a half I’ve held this office has the Post contacted me for a story, sought me for a quote, placed my picture in their pages or so much as bothered to ask a question. I’m the sitting party Vice Chair and as far as the Post is concerned, I don’t exist.

Casper Stockham is a black-American and the Republican nominee to represent Colorado’s 1st congressional district in the U.S. House of Representatives. He’s not a maybe or a wannabe, he is ON the November ballot and has been campaigning for over a year! To date the Post has featured but one hashtag on Mr. Stockham in its quite robust online presence and given him one mention in its daily pages – that mention was in the midst of an article about his opponent, a 20-year incumbent Democrat.
Here is a young man right in their backyard running on a major party ticket seeking to represent the paper’s home city. Yet the Denver Post sees no importance in informing its readership about their own congressional race? Not when there’s a black Republican involved.

Retired after 21-years of service in the Air Force, (retired) Lt. Col. Darryl Glenn is a lawyer, sitting County Commissioner in El Paso County, the Republican candidate for U.S. Senate and another black-American. The Post has managed to find time to cover Commissioner Glenn, last month the newspaper ran a scathing, overt hit-piece wherein it traveled back in time thirty years to when Col. Glenn was a teenager and attempted to pin an assault charge on him from 1983.

No stories about service to his nation, nothing about his education which includes having been accepted by and graduating from one of the most demanding institutions in the world, the United States Air Force Academy, then having put himself through law school at night. Nothing about his massive margins-of-victory in past elections where his predominantly white Republican constituency has handed him 80% of their votes. None of that. Just a story dredging up (non)history, depicting how mean and unpredictably brutal the scary black man is. Not to mention the fact that just to win the nomination Commissioner Glenn had to defeat another black-American, Ryan Frazier, in the Republican primary.

New Black Panther Leader Quanell X: Trump Is Right About Democrats Exploiting Black Votes

Civil Rights Leader Clarence Henderson Backs Trump: ‘America Is a Business’

Wow.. Mainstream media tells Ben Carson to get back on the plantation and he shoots back.

Farrakhan to Obama: Let Trump Do Want He Wants, You Failed Inner City Blacks

But you didn’t earn your legacy with us. We put you there. You fought for the rights of gay people. You fought for the rights of this people and that people. You fight for Israel. Your people are suffering and dying in the streets! That’s where you legacy is. Now you failed to do what should have been done.”

Back