Political Jokes

Q: What do you call the day when half of America illogically celebrates its Deity and warns of future death and destruction unless there are urgent acts of repentance in a belief system based on faith?

A: Earth Day.

Q: What do you call the day when half of America illogically celebrates its Deity and warns of future death and destruction unless there are urgent acts of repentance in a belief system based on faith?

A: Earth Day.
I don't understand the joke but i agree Earth Day is pretty lame.

I don't understand the joke but i agree Earth Day is pretty lame.
Yeah. Earth day is celebrated by sitting in the dark for a few minutes. Weee.
Easter used to be celebrated by sitting in a dim cold with hundreds of other people listening to a man in a dress drone on for hours about some guy getting killed (but with unlikely happy Disney ending tacked on).Thankfully most people these days chose to eat chocolate and throw eggs instead.

DZ30zAKXcAAGkXl.jpg

Yeah. Earth day is celebrated by sitting in the dark for a few minutes. Weee.
Easter used to be celebrated by sitting in a dim cold with hundreds of other people listening to a man in a dress drone on for hours about some guy getting killed (but with unlikely happy Disney ending tacked on).Thankfully most people these days chose to eat chocolate and throw eggs instead.

I was in Sydney cbd (at night) when they turned the lights out and there was no noticeable difference in the lights levels. Complete waste of time.

Context for the last libertarian joke

Gary Johnson the 2016 Libertarian candidate for president

Donald Trump authorises bombing raid on Serie A

Donald-Trump-debate-small.jpg

Donald Trump has today accidentally bombed the top division of the Italian Football League.

Early reports suggest that Roma, Napoli and Milan suffered a number of heavy injuries that may see several players miss the remainder of the season.

In a press conference today Donald Trump defended his actions, “I could no longer tolerate this barbaric act being perpetrated on so many men, women and children.

“It is a slow and painful spectacle. I saw 22 grown men rolling around in agony acting like babies.”

UEFA has today criticised Trump informing him that the players were simply pretending to be in pain and that this is simply a cultural tradition in Italy and not something which required such heavy intervention.

Trump has subsequently called off further Scudetto missile attacks planned for the region.

Not really sure what I expected as the media response to this tweet, but the cursory search I did when I got up this morning suggests that the main stream media is criticising this tweet not because it thinks that this is rabid dangerous talk without a shred of evidence to back up the accusations but because it is irresponsible of the president to let the Russians know what the US plans to do to them!

the main stream media is criticising this tweet not because it thinks that this is rabid dangerous talk without a shred of evidence to back up the accusations but because it is irresponsible of the president to let the Russians know what the US plans to do to them!

Well, yes, hardly surprising. A jolly little bit of military and human expenditure is usually good for business. Their business, that is.

Back