Political Jokes

Crocket and Tubbs usually drove a Ferrari Daytona Spider or a Ferrari Testarossa

Broward County keeping up with the neighbors, driving a Lamborgini

What year is it? I don't know much about Lambos except everyone in Bitcoin thinks they are buying one soon :-p

I can almost guarantee it wasn't purchased though. In the past BSO used to be really big into forfeitures, especially under Nick Navaro (during the timeframe of Miami Vice). Use an expensive vehicle for drug trafficking? get it taken away and become property of BSO. I know this went on after Nick Navaro, but I can't say if it is going on today.

A lot of people don't know the difference between Dade(Miami) and Broward(Fort Lauderdale). There is a big difference between the 2 that you see as soon as you cross over County Line Road. Many of us in Broward don't want anything to do with Miami. As an example, years back Wayne used to insist on saying I "live in Miami". When I'd object, he'd say it was all the same to him. i ended up countering by saying he "lived in Birmingham", to which he replied "now that just isn't right!!".

Last edited:
What year is it? I don't know much about Lambos except everyone in Bitcoin thinks they are buying one soon :-p

there are two models, one with a V10, the other a V12
DW_iFt_X0AssZTn.jpg

and a McLaren

DW_iJxgX0AA8G0K.jpg

Last edited:
there are two models, one with a V10, the other a V12
DW_iFt_X0AssZTn.jpg

and a McLaren

DW_iJxgX0AA8G0K.jpg

Sorry, i'm not a fan of supercars. Supercars are for old farts going through a midlife crisis. If you want to be cool skip the lambo and buy a motorbike.

Back