Now that didn't take long!

Didn't take long? It's taken years but at least the bills are coming up now.

So far only Idaho, Indiana and South Dakato have actually passed 10th Amendment bills.

New Hampshire killed their bill, can you imagine. Good to see Texas making some noise though.

Personally, I don't understand why California doesn't separate from the US. Their economy is a powerhouse on the world scale, I think the rest of the nation holds them back.

Glaucus said:
Personally, I don't understand why California doesn't separate from the US. Their economy is a powerhouse on the world scale, I think the rest of the nation holds them back.

Give them a couple of years. It might happen.

Fade said:
Tea Party in progress!

Fox has been promoting this pretty heavily. I hope a lot of Ron Paul and End the Fed signs show up. That would be a delicious irony. Hoisted on their own petard.

Fade said:

Nice of Republicans to take the original Tea Party and turn the principle 180 degrees out of alignment. Republicans shouldn't wounder why people are leaving the party in droves.

faether speculated
"Nice of Republicans to take the original Tea Party and turn the principle 180 degrees out of alignment. Republicans shouldn't wounder why people are leaving the party in droves."
-------------------------------

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

There were about as many Democrats and Independents at these Tea Partys as there were Republicans!

I bet you were watching that CNN news lady weren't you?

Fluffy, I have never given credence to anything that racist ever said.

Fade said:
Fluffy, I have never given credence to anything that racist ever said.
Because you would rather believe the smears spread about him by the liars that do not want you to hear what he says. - And, yes, I know what the smears are, we've been through all that before but it's typical "poison the well" stuff. If you were intellectually honest you would ignore the smears and judge the ideas by their own merit - but the opinion managers know that most people are not intellectual at all and are happiest when ditto-ing those who tell them that they are smart and nobel for being base and stupid. Hence most people would rather remain ignorant.

Yeah I saw the interview on CNN and I saw copies of the newsletters there and other places.

It was his newsletters, he was in charge. Supposedly his words and his thoughts, and he wants to say he didn't write them and doesn't know who did. WTF :lol:

I bet the dog slipped in and did it, and then ate his homework too.

redrumloa said:
Fade said:

Nope, no liberal media at all! :roll:

CNN = Clinton News Network

Saw that. It was a bit ham-fisted. This was obviously a reporter putting in their own opinion - an act of rebellion really on her part. If CNN had not been in favour of the "Tea Parties" they would have simply not mentioned them at all. This is the way it is usually done - or they would have hired a couple of people to throw bricks and start a fight - then they'd film the "radicals".

Fade said:
There were about as many Democrats and Independents at these Tea Partys as there were Republicans!

Nope my town was one of the unlucky one's in MN that had the crazy protesters. The person I saw talking was the local leader of the AFA. His buddies were around cheering for him. True my 1 town was not a random representative sampling. But, in this case nothing less then the local God hates Fags Republican coalition.

One last twitter.

Wow! How many double entendres, both visual and audible were in that clip. No wonder your perspective on news events is so, shall we say, full of love. :lol:

Is it any wonder their ratings are so low.

redrumloa said:
Fade said:

I love how you guys can suggest Mrs Clinton is a liberal without a hint of irony.

Is the US definition of liberal "bought and paid for by big business and militaristic"?

I suppose if you compared her to Netanyahu or something...... :roll:

Robert said:

I love how you guys can suggest Mrs Clinton is a liberal without a hint of irony.

Is the US definition of liberal "bought and paid for by big business and militaristic"?

I suppose if you compared her to Netanyahu or something...... :roll:

Bzzzzzt, wrong answer but thanks for playing! The term "Clinton News Network" comes from the other Clinton era. The other Clinton who was president. .

Back