#notmywar

Go grab your rifle then and pitch in
I don't have one. You're pretty pro-gun though, and pro-war (well, this one anyway). Why don't you go pitch in? I expect Philips and Lancaster would welcome you with open arms.
The people of East Ukraine that voted to join Russia deserve to be Russian for better of worse.
I fear that ship sailed when Russia tried to take over the whole country. What did the people of Bucha deserve, or the countless other Ukrainians slaughtered under the charade of protecting the people of East Ukraine?

Last edited:
I don't have one. You're pretty pro-gun though, and pro-war (well, this one anyway). Why don't you go pitch in? I expect Philips and Lancaster would welcome you with open arms.
Pro war? I have no interest in funding it. We did not need to start this war in 2014. Biden made money on it though and I guess he'll do what it takes to see it through.

Yes. You make excuses for a murderous invasion. That's pro-war.
Nope. You want to fight. You are pro war. It would already be over by now and many people now dead would be alive.

Nope. You want to fight.
I don't want to fight but I have no issue with an invaded country attempting to defend itself.
You are pro war. It would already be over by now and many people now dead would be alive.
Nice try. You support the invasion of Ukraine but pretend to be anti-war. Your explanation that if only the Ukrainians would let the Russians kill as many of them as they like, less people would be dead, is still pro-war. Being pro-war as long as the invaded don't fight back is still pro-war.
By such "logic", back when we hoped Iraqis would be able to defend themselves from murderous US/UK invaders, it was you who and I who were pro-war, rather than those supporting the invasion. Rumsfeld, Bolton, Dubya, etc.? Those guys were anti-war.
An interesting, albeit intellectually bizarre take.

Last edited:
From The American Conservative, new darling of the crackpot right, Vivek Ramaswamy:
I will accept Russian control of the occupied territories and pledge to block Ukraine’s candidacy for NATO in exchange for Russia exiting its military alliance with China.
What a plan that is. Who knew it was so easy?

Russian speaking Ukrainian Russian has appeal rejected by Russia.
MOSCOW, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Prominent Russian nationalist Igor Girkin failed in an appeal on Tuesday against his pre-trial detention on charges of inciting extremism, a Moscow court said.

Girkin, also known as Strelkov, has fiercely criticised the way that Russia has conducted the war in Ukraine. He is best known in the West for having been convicted by a Dutch court over the shooting down of a Malaysian passenger plane with the loss of 298 lives over eastern Ukraine in 2014.

Putin complaining about Jews again. This time he alleges the West put a Jew in charge to cover up how anti-human the state is:
“Western curators put an ethnic Jew at the head of modern Ukraine, and in this way, in my opinion, they cover up the anti-human essence, which is the foundation of the Ukrainian state”
Apparently Jews can be Nazis though so what good would that do, other than fooling those of us too gullible to realise the Jew is actually a Nazi?

This has me wondering if Laura Loomer is one of those Jewish Nazis we've been hearing about. And yes, I have to confess it's that Bellingcat propaganda vehicle having the temerity to expose someone else's, well, let's be charitable and call it misguided propaganda rather than lies.

Back