#notmywar

"Kilimnik says “all that is required to start the process is a very minor “wink” from trump, and he could have “peace” in Ukraine."

If this turns out to be true you can already predict the response from the Donald devotees and Q-anon:
Trump never tipped that minor wink, which proves he was the only US leader to ever stand up to Russia and that Vlad was, and remains utterly petrified by him. Therefore the best way to bring peace to Ukraine is to re-elect the Donald, even if someone else wins the election. USA, USA, USA!

Scotland v Ukraine world cup play off is currently in stalemate at 0-0. First game the Ukrainians have played since the war and this game was originally postponed from March. 65 minutes to go.
-EDIT-
Ukraine just scored. 1-0.
-EDIT-
2-0. Looks like game over for Scotland. I want Scotland to win but don't really grudge the Ukrainians a wee something to cheer about and it'll give the anons a new conspiracy to whine about, so every cloud, etc.
-EDIT-
Finished 3-1. Slava Ukraine, etc.

Last edited:
Scotland v Ukraine world cup play off is currently in stalemate at 0-0. First game the Ukrainians have played since the war and this game was originally postponed from March. 65 minutes to go.
-EDIT-
-EDIT-
2-0. Looks like game over for Scotland. I want Scotland to win but don't really grudge the Ukrainians a wee something to cheer about and it'll give the anons a new conspiracy to whine about, so every cloud, etc.
-EDIT-
Fix

Ah, yes. How remiss of me. Allow me to correct it to, "When fascists are the ones doing the denazification, it gets a wee bit confusing."
Better?
Fascism, Nazism and Marxism are all basically the same philosophy differing only on the "identities" of the oppressed who are justly rising up to throw off the chains of the oppressor. What identity group constitute the villains and which the heroic victims.

Full text of Putin's "mobilisation" speech in English.

Only 10 occurrences of "Nazi" but plenty of other stuff to raise the eyebrows. I suppose some comfort can be taken from the fact that he lies a lot. Not compulsively like Trump but often enough that it's difficult to tell how much is bluster. Of course, that could also mean things will be worse than he claims.

-EDIT-
-EDIT-
-EDIT-
Scotland played Ukraine again on Wednesday. 3-0 to Scotland this time. Slava Escossia or something.

They were probably Americans.
I wasn't aware of many Americans in the Azov battalion and some of the better known ones who were released certainly aren't. There was a fair bit of noise about the whole battalion being declared terrorist and the Russian Embassy said they were fascists who deserved a humiliating death, as did the so-called DPR. Strange group of people to release when the whole premise of the invasion was to supposedly get rid of fascists. It was obviously a lot of nonsense from the get go but this makes it even more obvious.

Back