Meet Chad Henderson

Another Health Insurer Caught Falsely Cancelling Thousands of Health Plans

Following the report that Insurer Humana was fined $65,000 in Kentucky for sending out 6,500 misleading cancellation letters for low-premiums plans only to be automatic re-enrollment in high cost plans before these customers were given a chance to shop on the open exchange for a better and cheaper plan - we now have a new report that Anthem Blue Cross is being sued for tricking people into dropping their "grandfathered" plans.......

Kristen Powers: I'm Fuming That the Obama Administration Keeps Claiming My Policy Was Canceled because It Was "Substandard;" It Wasn't. It Was Canceled to Force Me to Subsidize Other People.

My blood pressure goes up every time they say that they’re protecting us from substandard health insurance plans,” Powers told Bret Baier. “There is nothing to support what they’re saying.”
“I have talked to about how I’m losing my health insurance,” she continued. “If I want to keep the same health insurance, it’s going to cost twice as much. There’s nothing substandard about my plan.”
“All of the things they say that are not in my plan are in my plan,” Powers lamented. “All of the things they have listed — there’s no explanation for doubling my premiums other than the fact that it’s subsidizing other people. They need to be honest about that.”

Con artists are using Obamacare confusion to sign people up for fake health insurance. The scammers lure victims with false promises like, “If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan.”

According to news reports, more than 700 fake Obamacare websites have been created. Security experts say it’s simple to identify the phony sites because they are easy to log on to.

The president said yesterday that if it’s taking too long you can bypass the website and enroll by mail. Only the federal government could come up with a website that’s slower than sending something by mail.

But they are making progress on the Obamacare website. They said today that if you find yourself getting too frustrated trying to log on, they’ve now added a link to a suicide hot line.

From the Wayback machine, 2006:
back when Nancy Pelosi wouldn't tolerate a problematic Healthcare Rollout

Democrats want to replace it {Medicare part D} , they want to give an extension, so they are not penalized for not understanding something that’s incomprehensible

I had no idea young women were only concerned with getting laid and having Uncle Sam pick up the tab.

thanks Obamacare!

BY4367DCEAEyALI.jpg

From the wayback machine 2009:

QUESTION: My question would be about accountability. Would you be willing to accept 100% responsibility, 100% accountability for the failure or success of whatever you vote for?”

MARY LANDRIEU: I do, already, because that’s what I do every election. I mean I, you all have to…when I run for reelection you say to me “Senator we like what you’ve done we voted for you, we don’t like what you’ve done we voted against you.”​

the senator who’s now scrambling to undo the things she said she’d happily be 100 percent accountable for in ’09.

If they don’t like Obamacare, they can unelect us.’ -- Senator Mary Landrieu, 2009

Obamacare! ............. Affordable Care Act!

that "affordable" part is another Obamacare lie ..........

Obamacare = "Non-affordable Care Act!"

the teabaggers are going to hate this but Healthcare plan enrollment surges in some states after rocky rollout

A number of states that use their own systems, including California, are on track to hit enrollment targets for 2014 because of a sharp increase in November, according to state officials.

"What we are seeing is incredible momentum," said Peter Lee, director of Covered California, the nation's largest state insurance marketplace, which accounted for a third of all enrollments nationally in October. California — which enrolled about 31,000 people in health plans last month — nearly doubled that in the first two weeks of this month.

Back