Meet Chad Henderson

Fact Check:

Obama’s pledge that ‘no one will take away’ your health plan

Conclusion:

pinocchio_4.jpg

Meet the rest of the world. Look at all the developed countries that have what most Americans want instead of the Obamacare they are getting. Developing countries have been deliberately left off he map but Iraq and Libya aren't on there either because they no longer have universal healthcare. Another victory for Freedom(TM)

During an education and outreach session on Obamacare in Memphis, TN, Tennessee State Sen. Brian Kelsey gave Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius a book

SEBELIUSPWND-600x600.jpg

#ObamaCountrySongs

samples:

* I Walk the Lie
* I Used To Be a Coal Miner’s Daughter, But Daddy’s Unemployed
* Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Democrats
* Thank Allah I’m a Commie Boy
* Benghazi’s Never On My Mind
* Jarrett Take the Wheel
* He Stopped Having Health Coverage Today
* I’m a Rhinestone Golfer
* Here’s Seventeen Trillion Dollars, Call Someone Who Cares
* Man, I Throw Like A Woman
* Scammed By Your Plan
* God Damn the USA
* I Never Promised That In the Rose Garden
* Take This Constitution and Shove It
* All My Taxes Are In Excess
* You Picked a Fine Time To Leave Me, Blue Cross/Blue Shield
*Paying Double, for a single plan
*You spend Sixteen Trillion, Whadya Get? Another Solyndra and Deeper in Debt.
* (Hey, Won’t You Play) Another George Bush Done Somebody Wrong Song

A few days later, when the terror caused by the executions had died down, some of the animals remembered--or thought they remembered--that the Sixth Commandment decreed "No animal shall kill any other animal." And though no one cared to mention it in the hearing of the pigs or the dogs, it was felt that the killings which had taken place did not square with this. Clover asked Benjamin to read her the Sixth Commandment, and when Benjamin, as usual, said that he refused to meddle in such matters, she fetched Muriel. Muriel read the Commandment for her. It ran: "No animal shall kill any other animal WITHOUT CAUSE." Somehow or other, the last two words had slipped out of the animals' memory.

A few days later, when the terror caused by the executions had died down, some of the animals remembered--or thought they remembered--that the Sixth Commandment decreed "No animal shall kill any other animal." And though no one cared to mention it in the hearing of the pigs or the dogs, it was felt that the killings which had taken place did not square with this. Clover asked Benjamin to read her the Sixth Commandment, and when Benjamin, as usual, said that he refused to meddle in such matters, she fetched Muriel. Muriel read the Commandment for her. It ran: "No animal shall kill any other animal WITHOUT CAUSE." Somehow or other, the last two words had slipped out of the animals' memory.

One day, Boxer’s strength fails; he collapses while pulling stone for the windmill. The other animals rush to tell Squealer, while Benjamin and Clover stay near their friend. The pigs announce that they will arrange to bring Boxer to a human hospital to recuperate. Soon Squealer announces that the doctors could not cure Boxer: he has died at the hospital. He claims to have been at the great horse’s side as he died and calls it the most moving sight he has ever seen—he says that Boxer died praising the glories of Animal Farm. Squealer denounces the false rumors that Boxer was taken to a glue factory, saying that the hospital had simply bought the cart from a glue maker and had failed to paint over the lettering. The animals heave a sigh of relief at this news, and when Napoleon gives a great speech in praise of Boxer, they feel completely soothed.

Former MSNBC Host’s Health Plan Cancelled, New Plan Costs 3.5 Times More

13.jpg

Apparently Mr.Rattigan was not smart enough to choose a good policy. He bought one of those worthless "junk policies" and Obama had to rescue him from himself and his poor choices.

Obama: I'd fix HealthCare.gov myself, "but I don't write code"

In the comments to the article:
  • “I’d fix the economy if I knew anything about economics.”
  • “I’d fix unemployment if I knew anything about how to run a business.”
  • “I’d put people on entitlements to work, if I knew anything about work.”
  • Call Al Gore, he invented the internet.
  • Using this theory the CEO of an airline would have to be a pilot.
    A hospital administrator a MD.
    The CEO of GM a master mechanic.
    The CEO of Disney an actor.
    The CEO of Doubleday publishing a best selling novelist.
    The CEO of a restaurant chain a master chef.
  • Do you think lying about it would fix it?
  • He couldn't fix a flat tire.
  • at least he's taking the time to fly around the country giving speeches about how great the code he'd write would be, if he could only write code.

Back