Lieberman vs Lamont

Will Lieberman or Lamont win the election tomorrow?

• Lieberman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lamont

• Don't care, Republicans control the Senate anyways

• Total voters
faethor said:
ltstanfo said:
With regards to Republicans apparently backing Lieberman, no surprise there (to me). I suspect the November elections will be a "lesser or two evils" type of situation for most voters in that state and given that the Republican candidate is a "no go", the only alternative is Lieberman.
Not only backing it now appears that he's campaigning w/ them.

BTW polls now say Lieberman's lead has slipped to 2%.

Hmmm...now that is interesting and potentially bad for Joe. You would think that if he wants to remain as a Democrat (as he claims) then he would distance himself from the Republicans and not the other way. Interesting indeed.

Regards,
Ltstanfo

faethor said:
ltstanfo said:
With regards to Republicans apparently backing Lieberman, no surprise there (to me). I suspect the November elections will be a "lesser or two evils" type of situation for most voters in that state and given that the Republican candidate is a "no go", the only alternative is Lieberman.

Hmmm...now that is interesting and potentially bad for Joe. You would think that if he wants to remain as a Democrat (as he claims) then he would distance himself from the Republicans and not the other way. Interesting indeed.

Regards,
Ltstanfo

faethor said:
ltstanfo said:

Regards,
Ltstanfo

faethor said:
ltstanfo said:

Regards,
Ltstanfo

ltstanfo said:
Apparently Lieberman is still a Democrat in spite of what some say or have requested.

The politics continue...
That's good he'll have a party if he gets elected. It's not like the Republicans who are backing and campaigning him will actually allow someone jewish to wear their badge.The white male fundamentalist christian republicans can't retain control if they allow jews in. :lol:

ltstanfo said:
Apparently Lieberman is still a Democrat in spite of what some say or have requested.

The politics continue...
That's good he'll have a party if he gets elected. It's not like the Republicans who are backing and campaigning him will actually allow someone jewish to wear their badge.The white male fundamentalist christian republicans can't retain control if they allow jews in. :lol:

ltstanfo said:

The politics continue...

ltstanfo said:

The politics continue...

ltstanfo said:

The politics continue...

ltstanfo said:

The politics continue...

faethor said:

Like I said...the politics continue.......

Actually, it would be interesting to see if Lieberman would switch but we all know he cannot do that and survive politically.

Regards,
Ltstanfo

faethor said:

Actually, it would be interesting to see if Lieberman would switch but we all know he cannot do that and survive politically.

Regards,
Ltstanfo

faethor said:

Regards,
Ltstanfo

faethor said:

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Back