Lieberman vs Lamont

Will Lieberman or Lamont win the election tomorrow?

• Lieberman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lamont

• Don't care, Republicans control the Senate anyways

• Total voters
T

Tigger

Tomorrow in Conn, 4 time incumbant Senator (as well as former VP and Presidential candidate) Joe Lieberman faces off with Ned Lamont in the Democratic Primary. At this point the polls which have been all over the place this summer have Lamont with a 5 pt lead, preductions anyone?
-Tig

Tomorrow in Conn, 4 time incumbant Senator (as well as former VP and Presidential candidate) Joe Lieberman faces off with Ned Lamont in the Democratic Primary. At this point the polls which have been all over the place this summer have Lamont with a 5 pt lead, preductions anyone?
-Tig

-Tig

-Tig

-Tig

-Tig

If anyone watches the Colbert Report - and everyone should because it's VERY funny - he did a couple of shows where he interviews Ned Lamont and was "expecting" Lieberman. He, of course, never showed up, but Steve had an empty red leather chair with a mic in front of it. And he tries to offer Lieberman "bribes" to come on the show.

My description sucks, but if you saw it, you would know how funny it was.

I hope that kook Lieberman loses, but who knows what may happen. there's no predicting these things.

If anyone watches the Colbert Report - and everyone should because it's VERY funny - he did a couple of shows where he interviews Ned Lamont and was "expecting" Lieberman. He, of course, never showed up, but Steve had an empty red leather chair with a mic in front of it. And he tries to offer Lieberman "bribes" to come on the show.

I hope that kook Lieberman loses, but who knows what may happen. there's no predicting these things.

I'd vote for Colbert... Errr... or maybe not! Anyway, he's the best!

- Mike

I'd vote for Colbert... Errr... or maybe not! Anyway, he's the best!

- Mike

Back