Lieberman vs Lamont

Will Lieberman or Lamont win the election tomorrow?

• Lieberman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lamont

• Don't care, Republicans control the Senate anyways

• Total voters
ltstanfo said:
With regards to Republicans apparently backing Lieberman, no surprise there (to me). I suspect the November elections will be a "lesser or two evils" type of situation for most voters in that state and given that the Republican candidate is a "no go", the only alternative is Lieberman.
Not only backing it now appears that he's campaigning w/ them.

BTW polls now say Lieberman's lead has slipped to 2%.

ltstanfo said:
With regards to Republicans apparently backing Lieberman, no surprise there (to me). I suspect the November elections will be a "lesser or two evils" type of situation for most voters in that state and given that the Republican candidate is a "no go", the only alternative is Lieberman.

ltstanfo said:

ltstanfo said:

ltstanfo said:

ltstanfo said:

"UAW Members Endorse Ned Lamont"

I only have a link to a blog at the moment. If I get something better I'll come back

I only have a link to a blog at the moment. If I get something better I'll come back

cecilia said:

I am not dismissing the UAW out of hand but unions typically vote Democrat so this is no surprise.

Regards,
Ltstanfo

cecilia said:

I am not dismissing the UAW out of hand but unions typically vote Democrat so this is no surprise.

Regards,
Ltstanfo

cecilia said:

Regards,
Ltstanfo

cecilia said:

Regards,
Ltstanfo

cecilia said:

Regards,
Ltstanfo

cecilia said:

Regards,
Ltstanfo

faethor said:
ltstanfo said:

Hmmm...now that is interesting and potentially bad for Joe. You would think that if he wants to remain as a Democrat (as he claims) then he would distance himself from the Republicans and not the other way. Interesting indeed.

Regards,
Ltstanfo

faethor said:
ltstanfo said:

Hmmm...now that is interesting and potentially bad for Joe. You would think that if he wants to remain as a Democrat (as he claims) then he would distance himself from the Republicans and not the other way. Interesting indeed.

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Back