Has Q chucked it?

Going slightly OT but I just found out Gab's been hacked by SQL Injection, which seems a wee bit passé for 2021:

Trump’s is one of 15,000 Gab accounts that just got hacked

The founder of the far-right social media platform Gab said that the private account of former President Donald Trump was among the data stolen and publicly released by hackers who recently breached the site.
Why does everyone call it far right?

Why does everyone call it far right?
It's a bit lazy and stereotypical, given it's not the platform itself that's far right. On the other hand, and without wading into the left-right semantics which have become muddy, the CEO being a Qanon-loving, Christ-Is-King pedlar, together with a large proportion of the content on the platform makes such labelling easy and not entirely wide of the mark. I suppose it would be more accurate to call it a platform run by a Qanon-promoting, "right-wing" Christian which hosts lots of "right-wing" content and (as far as I could tell last time I ventured on) effectively zero "left-wing" content, but that's an even less snappy sub-heading.

Astonishingly, Trump wasn't inaugurated on the 4th after all but fear not, Nesara Gesara is still coming Temara!
155830150_1827821950720182_88750254493612305_n.jpg

This image was the response yesterday to another prediction failing to occur.
It doesn't matter how many times the predictions prove to be unfounded, it's all part of Q's plan.
Trust the Plan.

About the only plan I see working out is the one to remove Biden and replace with KH

About the only plan I see working out is the one to remove Biden and replace with KH
And the tragic thing is, even if that happens a sizeable chunk of these lunatics will say it was part of Q's plan, just as they have every single time something they didn't want to happen happened.

The Q people are hilarious.
They absolutely are.
Take this example from today. This level of mental is just so beautiful, so exquisite, I don't even have a powerful enough adjective:
159040720_1833805986788445_4667169744735203198_n.jpg

"decode the intel drops" :lol:

these people just kill me. Yes, they ARE in a "Deep State" of denial.
It's like a cult, a religion.

It's like a cult, a religion.
Indeed, all the hallmarks.
"The only reason you believe any of this is because of the anons who, it turns out, are full of shit which is precisely why you should keep listening to them. Trust the Plan! Which Plan? Q's Plan that only Q knows."

It's "He moves in mysterious ways," but wearing a military uniform.

We know this but, so annoying ....
"According to The Washington Post, believers in the QAnon conspiracy theory are now immersing themselves in anti-vaxxer paranoia and COVID-19 denialism."
That's been a major trope for the best part of the last year.
Fling in a couple of measures of 5G towers and a dash of Bill Gates' tracking-microchips. Sprinkle on some World Economic Forum and, finally, an Agenda 21 cherry on top.

This article seems to suggest the Sabmyk Network is a bit of performance art. Can't see anything in the article to convince me but would be interesting if true:

Unmasked: man behind cult set to replace QAnon

The creator of the rapidly growing ‘Sabmyk Network’ is said to be a Berlin art dealer with a record of media manipulation

the annoying point when claiming the internet (during a pandemic) has encouraged this kind of wacko thinking is that the people looking at these stupid ideas are entirely irrational. They are going to believe anything ridiculous. They just might have more time to get violent.

ugh, humans are so stupid

I don't know much about the Q stuff since I don't follow it but HBO's new documentary about Q: Into the Storm outs Ron Watkins as Q.

Haven't seen the show, however Watkins has long been considered by many to be the most recent version of Q but not the original.

Thanx Robert, I could have just read that link instead of watching a six-hour doc.

I found it interesting to watch, more interesting than other HBO Docs. The shock of seeing the Capital Riots may have influenced that. You could sign up for a free trial of HBO Max then cancel after watching if you want to see it for free.

Last edited:
Back