Clinton

CvfBo8CUAAALIG7.jpg

Those are some very low angle stairs. Could be a handicap ramp is you tip the steps just a bit.

Hillary Clinton breaks the law on camera in North Carolina

HillaryClinton-getting-mobbed-at-early-voting-at-Chavis-Community-Center-in-Raleigh._grande.jpg

N.C.G.S. §163-166.4(a) No person or group of persons shall hinder access, harass others, distribute campaign literature, place political advertising, solicit votes, or otherwise engage in election-related activity in the voting place or in a buffer zone.

The buffer zone will be 50 feet from the entrance to the polling place except where deemed by the Wake County Board of Elections to be necessarily closer, but no less than 25 feet from the entrance to the polling place. There will be publication of information regarding the entrance location and distance of the buffer zone no later than 30 days before the election.

Rigging the Election – Video III: Creamer Confirms Hillary Clinton Was PERSONALLY Involved

Haven't had time to cross check myself but this video cross references the veritas video with other sources including wikilaks.

Of course, I'm not unbiased about this as I had already developed the opinion just from watching what was happening on the ground that there was a two pronged attack to cause violence at Trump rallies, blame Trump for it AND blame "Bernie-bots" - two birds, one stone.

Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg told Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta that she “badly” wants Clinton to become president, according to new emails released by Wikileaks.

In a May 2015 email thread, Podesta offered his condolences for the sudden death of Sandberg’s husband, Dave Goldberg. Sandberg thanked Podesta for his kind words, then affirmed her desire to “help” Clinton win the 2016 election. She mentioned a home visit where Clinton interacted with her children.

“I still want HRC [Hillary Rodham Clinton] to win badly,” she wrote. “I am still here to help as I can. She came over and was magical with my kids.”

Chief Operating Officer - COO

What is a 'Chief Operating Officer - COO'

A chief operating officer (COO) is the senior manager who is responsible for managing the company's day-to-day operations and reporting them to the
chief executive officer (CEO).

A company needs a chief operating officer (COO) because the CEO is usually too busy to monitor production
quotas and other factors on a daily basis.

Not a problem with her wanting and supporting a Clinton win. As long as she doesn't use her job to provide that support. Proof of that would be more damning.

Not a problem with her wanting and supporting a Clinton win. As long as she doesn't use her job to provide that support. Proof of that would be more damning.

Former Facebook staffers say conservative news is deliberately suppressed

Gizmodo reports that Facebook “routinely suppressed news stories of interest to conservative readers,” according to a former journalist who worked on the trending designations. And several former Facebook “news curators” told the website that they were told to “inject” certain topics into the trending list, even if they weren’t popular enough to warrant making the crucial list.

Depending on who was on duty, said the unnamed conservative ex-curator, citing fear of retribution from the company, “things would be blacklisted or trending … I’d come on shift and I’d discover that CPAC or Mitt Romney or Glenn Beck or popular conservative topics wouldn’t be trending because either the curator didn’t recognize the news topic or it was like they had a bias against Ted Cruz.”

Grain of salt and all that since no recordings are available, but it sure seems to fit her MO.

Back