Clinton

CvBEA83WgAAg4wQ.jpg

The Russians hacked the bus sanitation system - sorry, I mean PUTIN did it ... personally!

Gee, how well does the picture of an obscenely large campaign bus dumping sewage directly into a city storm drain sit with the tree hugging Global Warming Hoax Religion true believers in the Democrat Party?:confused:

Oh well, doesn't matter anyway. The Liberal Media won't report it.

Wasn't she just asked at the debate about Bill's women?

The Clinton Foundation gives out 90% of the money it takes in? I though it was documented that they keep 90%. Hard to tell since they can't seem to file their NY taxes right.

She seems to not be able to maintain eye contact with the camera.

When was America great? Yeee....

Last edited:
The Clinton Foundation gives out 90% of the money it takes in? I though it was documented that they keep 90%. Hard to tell since they can't seem to file their NY taxes right.

Outright, straight up lies out of her mouth. It is absolutely breathtaking the boldfaced lies out of her mouth. It has been proven that less than 7% actually were paid out to charitable causes. I'm glad trump FINALLY brought up Haiti and the moderator allowed it. Hillary's response should get her in trouble. She dropped a number of $40M raised for Haiti, when the Clinton Foundation raised in the ballpark of $6B! Even the Liberal Media (largely before the election cycle) were forced to concede there was major problems with where the money went. $40M *MAY* have been spent, but where is the rest of the $6B raised?!?

She seems to not be able to maintain eye contact with the camera.

Did you notice towards the towards the end how she became oblivious to anything around her at times? Her time was long over and she kept talking. Brian Williams tried tried to get her attention and she became very robotic droning on with a dead blank stare on her face. She must have been trained to do that as to not have another episode when there is too much stimulation for her to handle.

I also think some of Trump's interruptions which only began in the last half were very calculated. He was trying to get her to have a "freeze" episode. It didn't work, but she REALLY struggled when Brian Williams tried to reign her in.

He is very nervous during this, but gets more comfortable as it goes on. The Liberal Media people keep hitting him hard and he handles it OK. I believe at least that he believes his own story and it may be true. He states he will sue Bill Clinton to get a proper DNA test done.

(The video title is misleading, he doesn't mention Hillary once)

Wow. So blatant. They are not even trying anymore.

Nope, they are not even trying. Someone needs to make a compilation of this.

Last edited:
Back