Clinton

Oh dear.. How does anti-seizure medication mix with alcoholism in an elderly person?!?

Hildabeast's love for alcohol is well known.

clintonbeer2.jpg

hillary.jpg

ct-ptb-hillary-clinton-campaign-st-0418-20150418

tumblr_nsq9990tg81uzcw2qo1_500.jpg

SOBER HER UP!!

Plane Of Fools (aka Team Hillary Propaganda ) were left in the dark about the FBI investigation being reopened, because as as a wild coincidence the plane's wifi just happened to go out today! (wink, wink)

Clinton campaign plane wi-fi ‘out’ as FBI story broke, leaving reporters in dark

A bombshell rocked the presidential campaign today, and reporters flying with Hillary Clinton were in the dark because the plane’s wifi was reportedly out.

How much of a propaganda shill do you have to be to be on the Plane Of Fools to begin with? Hopefully after this election these shills can never get a job again.

Bernstein: FBI Would Not Reopen Case Unless New Evidence Was "A Real Bombshell"

CARL BERNSTEIN: Well, there's no question that the e-mails have always been the greatest threat to her candidacy for president, that her conduct in regard to the e-mails is really indefensible and if there was going to be more information that came out, it was the one thing, as I said on the air last night, actually that could really perhaps affect this election.

We don't know what this means yet except that it's a real bombshell. And it is unthinkable that the Director of the FBI would take this action lightly, that he would put this letter forth to the Congress of the United States saying there is more information out there about classified e-mails and call it to the attention of congress unless it was something requiring serious investigation. So that's where we are...

Is it a certainty that we won't learn before the election? I'm not sure it's a certainty we won't learn before the election.

2006 Audio Emerges of Hillary Clinton Proposing Rigging Palestine Election

“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” said Sen. Clinton. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”
Not at all surprising but still pretty damning to have it on tape. "Determining" who wins a democratic election is fortunately easier said than done, though.

Carlos Danger strikes again. Who could have guessed that this sad guy´s dick pics might potentially swing an election?

The information provided by the FBI director is pretty pathetic though. They found emails that appear to be pertinent, yet have "not been examined". Also, they may or may not be duplicates of emails already included in the batch provided by Clinton. Seriously, how long does it take to run a script checking if emails are duplicates? An hour?

Last edited:
Back