Clinton

Reset-HIllary-Password-copy.jpg

Hillary Clinton goes to a gifted student school in New York to give a talk about her experiences as Secretary of State. After her talk concludes she offers to answer questions from the students.

A boy raises his hand and Hillary asks him his name.

"Kenneth" he replied

“What question do you have ??” Hillary asks

"I have three questions" replied Kenneth

"First - - what happened at Benghazi ?"

"Second - - why would you run for President if you are not capable of handling two e-mail accounts?"

“and, third - - what happened to the six billion dollars that went missing while you were Secretary of State??"

before Hillary could answer, the bell rings for recess, Hillary tells the students they will continue the questions after recess, because she needs a break too

After recess they all return to the classroom, and after all the students are back in their seats, Hillary returns to the podium.

Hillary says "Where were we ? Answering questions, correct?"

"Who has a question?"

This time little Johnny raises his hand. Hillary points to him and asks " What is your name and what is your question ?

"My name is Johnny" he replied

"and I have only two questions " he says

“First -- why did the recess bell go off 40 minutes early ??

“ Second -- what happened to Kenneth ?? ”

Well, how many Americans believe in a terribly vague defined entity called "God"?
the number of people "unaffiliated" with formal religions is going up. Possibly as many as 20-25%

I suspect that in some areas of the country people just can't afford to publicly reveal their disinterest in fairy tales.
it's been known to cost a person their job or apt

What's with her eyes?

I didn't expect her to make it the whole way, but she did so good for her. Not sure what's up with her eyes. She seems to start tiring out and stumbling on her words a bit towards the end too. We'll see how long it takes for her to recover and get back on the fund raising circuit.

I'm thinking she was drugged up to have the stamina for standing and debating for two hours.

To celebrate her not fainting during last night's debate,
Hillary Clinton smashed another Blackberry with a hammer

What's with her eyes?

Botox

Do you see a wrinkle on that face?

CtXOnUCXgAEzVmn.jpg

Her face is so deadened with botox, that facial expressions and eye movements are out of sync with what we expect as normal

and her doctor probably juiced her with some Modafinil ( Provigil )
Its in one of the wiki leaks emails she had her aides do a search about Modafinil

Back