Clinton

NYPD Investigating Anthony Weiner’s Alleged Sexting with Minor

The latest reported sexting episode from disgraced former New York Congressman Anthony Weiner allegedly involved a 15-year-old girl, and now the NYPD is reviewing the case.

Why post this in the Clinton thread? Anthony Weiner is he husband of Huma Mahmood Abedin, Hillary Clinton's top aid. Imagine the media coverage if this was about the spouse of ANYONE in the Trump camp, let alone his top aid.

With a last name of Weiner, you'd think he'd want to be above board sexually in every way. I bet Hillary has some tips to give her top aid on dealing with such a husband and their victims.

Wow, grandma is more animated than she has been in years!

-Edit-
Look at that Like to Dislike ratio.......

Debate Rules Being Set by Hillary Donors

Kevin Zeese, an adviser to the Stein campaign, told LifeZette the contributions are further evidence of a bipartisan conspiracy to rig the electoral system against third-party alternatives. And the fact that Clinton scooped up all of the contributions made by commission members this year fits with the fact that she has won support not only from her own party but many Establishment figures in the Republican Party, as well.

“Hillary Clinton has done a really good job of uniting the two parties,” he said. “It’s almost like one party.”

I can't believe the following is true given the above, but here we go. Good We may have to go on Hillary death watch for the first debate.

Commission: Both Candidates Must Stand for First Debate

Stunning if true, and good on the Hillary supporters on the Commission for not changing rules to help their candidate. I've been predicting Hillary would be a no-show for the debates, this re-enforces that thought process. Hillary is still canceling fund raisers with no reason given. I really don't want to see this old woman die on stage, despite for my hate of her evilness, but better that than destroy the country while dying in office before her first term is over.

Doctor: Hillary Clinton’s ‘Abnormal Eye Movements’ Point to Serious Health Concerns

A general surgeon from Texas, John R. Coppedge, MD, FACS, writes in The Hill that Hillary Clinton’s “abnormal eye movements” during her speech in Philadelphia on Monday are likely symptomatic of serious health issues.
From The Hill:

Her eyes did not always move in the same direction at the same time. It appears that she has a problem with her left sixth cranial nerve. That nerve serves only one function and that is to make the lateral rectus muscle contract. That muscle turns the eye in the direction away from the midline.

It comes out of the base of the brain and runs along the floor of the skull, immediately beneath the brain before coursing upward to the eye. Dysfunction of that muscle causes the striking picture of the eyes not aiming in the same direction and causes the patient to suffer double vision.

Like all things medical, there is a long list of potential causes but in my opinion the most likely one, based on Clinton’s known medical history is an intermittent lateral rectus palsy caused by damage to or pressure on her sixth cranial nerve.

Cs_vnIkWAAAb54_.jpg

I really don't get your point on how they debunked anything. He is a retired doctor and clearly states he is not her personal physician and makes his diagnosis based on public record (video). Did you watch his videos? Apparently not.
They "debunked" the theory that his video conclusively demonstrated that Clinton has Parkinson´s, which it does not. Mind you, Snopes did not say that the video creator claimed it does. But some people did and I cannot say that your posts about the topic were particularly nuanced either.

If you read the ZeroHedge article about the same topic, many of the cited doctors specifically say that the patient would have to be examined in person to be able to say anything meaningful. This happens to be the main argument of the Snopes article.

If Trump announced he had ADVANCED Parkinson's as it is claimed with Hillary, of course I would not vote for him. You do know that Dementia comes before death with Parkinson's, right?
For how long has Michael J. Fox had Parkinson´s? After roughly 20 years, the disease is clearly not in the "early" stages anymore but he does neither appear to suffer from dementia nor is he reported to be close to death.

No, you would not. Why would you?
Of course I would change my vote. Trump was not my first choice. If Gary Johnson didn't do a 180 on most of his positions, I'd still be supporting him.
You have to forgive me but I do not believe this for a second. Anybody who looks at your posting history here knows how much you despise Clinton and how often you gleefully have shared feeble conspiracy theories to make here look even worse than she already does. If the election was close, which it likely will be, you would pretty much vote for chimp just to prevent her from getting elected.

Last edited:
You have to forgive me but I do not believe this for a second. Anybody who looks at your posting history here knows how much you despise Clinton and how often you gleefully have shared feeble conspiracy theories to make here look even worse than she already does. If the election was close, which it likely will be, you would pretty much vote for chimp just to prevent her from getting elected.

I don't care what you do or don't believe, I was a full Gary Johnson supporter until he flipped the script late in this election cycle. I'm now warming up to Trump and Hildabeast is a legitimate evil person, see Haiti, but if Trump had crippling health issues, I'd likely vote for Darrell Castle (Constitution Party).

Also...

For how long has Michael J. Fox had Parkinson´s? After roughly 20 years, the disease is clearly not in the "early" stages anymore but he does neither appear to suffer from dementia nor is he reported to be close to death.

You do understand that Michael J. Fox is a celebrity who is mostly out of the public's eye at this point, right? His few public appearances these days are very few carefully crafted (ironically like Hillary is becoming). You have no idea what happens when the mainstream media cameras are off (like Hillary, until someone from the public records it like the recent unconsciousness event). If he was in politics, would you want him to have the nuclear codes and getting 3AM phone calls?

I think I need to remind you about the last person with Parkinson's to hold a major political office. Do you remember Janet Reno? Let's go down memory lane on what Janet Reno is remembered for.

BTW JoBBo, evil is evil regardless of political party. In 2012 I made it clear my thoughts on Romney.

What an idiot Romney is. This is what Republicans are putting up against Obama???

Hey shithead, maybe the very poor want more than just a safety net. Maybe they want more opportunities to better themselves. Not everyone can be a vulture capitalist feasting on the misery of others like you, jackass.

You do understand that Michael J. Fox is a celebrity who is mostly out of the public's eye at this point, right? His few public appearances these days are very few carefully crafted (ironically like Hillary is becoming). You have no idea what happens when the mainstream media cameras are off (like Hillary, until someone from the public records it like the recent unconsciousness event). If he was in politics, would you want him to have the nuclear codes and getting 3AM phone calls?

I think I need to remind you about the last person with Parkinson's to hold a major political office. Do you remember Janet Reno? Let's go down memory lane on what Janet Reno is remembered for.

Dr. Drew has a differing prognosis than Parkinson's. Which I think is much worse. Strokes, one of with in conjunction with a major concussion. All of which he feels is having a very noticeable long term effect plus the dangers of future strokes and the side effects of the medication. Mind you all of this is just guessing, some by doctors, but without an open unredacted public disclosure of a third party doctor's examination we don't know that her real health issues are. It's just that a lot agree that from what is seen publicly of her actions and behavior that she has some major health issues and they is trying very hard to hide them.

I don't care what you do or don't believe, I was a full Gary Johnson supporter until he flipped the script late in this election cycle. I'm now warming up to Trump and Hildabeast is a legitimate evil person, see Haiti, but if Trump had crippling health issues, I'd likely vote for Darrell Castle (Constitution Party).

I live in NY state, a very blue state thanks to the Greater NYC -LI area. I can vote for any one for President and it doesn't matter. I'm voting for Johnson. He's third highest in the polls. Maybe he will get enough to make the two major parties to take notice. Then again maybe not as they both seem to be ignoring their own internal issues. My other half will be voting Stien, I believe.

Dr. Drew has a differing prognosis than Parkinson's. Which I think is much worse. Strokes, one of with in conjunction with a major concussion. All of which he feels is having a very noticeable long term effect plus the dangers of future strokes and the side effects of the medication. Mind you all of this is just guessing, some by doctors, but without an open unredacted public disclosure of a third party doctor's examination we don't know that her real health issues are. It's just that a lot agree that from what is seen publicly of her actions and behavior that she has some major health issues and they is trying very hard to hide them.

Right, that is possible. Parkinson's is no slam dunk, just the best guess from a doctor I've heard yet. The one common theme? That poll that showed low single digit percentage of doctors polled believe Hillary was fine and it was all just a right wing conspiracy theory. Ninety something percent think something is wrong.

Back