Clinton

CtXfnXWUEAAsrrR.jpg

The Uncanny Valley

US Tax Expert: NY Times and Clinton Crime Family Commit Criminal Act – Publish Donald Trump’s 1995 Tax Returns

Ultimately it is simply incredible for Liberal Democrats and their phony cronies to compare the alleged legal act of Mr. Trump in “legally” not paying taxes on profits due to past tax loss carry forwards and yet commit a crime by reporting on Trump’s taxes without his consent and then give the Clintons a pass on their criminal activities surrounding Whitewater, Travelgate, Filegate, Impeachment, Disbarment, Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation and Hillary’s illegal server and email activities, etc.

US Tax Expert: NY Times and Clinton Crime Family Commit Criminal Act – Publish Donald Trump’s 1995 Tax Returns

Ultimately it is simply incredible for Liberal Democrats and their phony cronies to compare the alleged legal act of Mr. Trump in “legally” not paying taxes on profits due to past tax loss carry forwards and yet commit a crime by reporting on Trump’s taxes without his consent and then give the Clintons a pass on their criminal activities surrounding Whitewater, Travelgate, Filegate, Impeachment, Disbarment, Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation and Hillary’s illegal server and email activities, etc.

tax loss carry forwards are standard tax accounting

The New York Times payed no taxes in 2014

Jackie Mason on ‘Miss Piggy’ Controversy: Bill Clinton Called Them Names After He Raped Them

What Trump ever did to women is that he called them a name because she gained too much weight so he said she got too fat and he called her a pig. Imagine if the worst thing Bill Clinton ever did was call a girl a name. He called them names after he raped them.” “When he got through with them, Juanita Broaddrick wound up with a cut lip. And he had advised her to please go see a doctor. He was very compassionate about sending them to doctors. But he wasn’t too concerned about beating them up in the first place.

-snip-

“He was really a violent, insane character. Now his wife, she had a job. Her job was to make sure that these women were never heard about it. Every time somebody threatened to talk about it she immediately went to work on destroying them. First he punched them around. Then it was her job to wipe them out altogether.

…And she’s calling Trump a person who can’t be trusted because of the way he treats women? This is like somebody who crossed a red light being compared to a murderer.”

According to the “Morning Joe” senior producer, the founder of the whistle-blowing platform WikiLeaks will be making an announcement from his balcony next Tues, October 4.

Just don't stand till, Julian. Don't let them get a clear shot.

Just don't stand till, Julian. Don't let them get a clear shot.

That's what is so amazing. EVERYONE and their dog knows the Clinton Crime Family has a hit out on Assange. Everyone is just waiting for when he gets whacked, not IF, WHEN. Hell, Clinton surrogates have openly called for him to be murdered on camera.

I'm sure Hillary would prefer wait for him to leave the embassy, so he can die of a mysterious "suicide" with 3 bullets to the back of the head floating down the river. But with Wikileaks continuing to do damage, they will likely keep trying to take him out right in the embassy.

Last edited:
That's what is so amazing. EVERYONE and their dog knows the Clinton Crime Family has a hit out on Assange. Everyone is just waiting for when he gets whacked, not IF, WHEN. Hell, Clinton surrogates have openly called for him to be murdered on camera.

I'm sure Hillary would prefer wait for him to leave the embassy, so he can die of a mysterious "suicide" with 3 bullets to the back of the head floating down the river. But with Wikileaks continuing to do damage, they will likely keep trying to taking him out right in the embassy.

Under Intense Pressure to Silence Wikileaks, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Proposed Drone Strike on Julian Assange

Last edited:
Sometimes I worry that wikileaks is getting set up ... Maybe a few planted documents, maybe some tweet hijacking ... pumping up some nothing stories so they can pop the balloon after it's launched, to get wikileaks to discredit themselves. It seems apparent that Assange perceives a greater danger to himself under a Clinton presidency (another good reason to vote against her) but I hope he has a full appreciation for the vast machine she can currently direct. Certainly he has a better understanding of it than I could, and I hope he stays ahead of the game.

Sometimes I worry that wikileaks is getting set up ... Maybe a few planted documents, maybe some tweet hijacking ... pumping up some nothing stories so they can pop the balloon after it's launched, to get wikileaks to discredit themselves. It seems apparent that Assange perceives a greater danger to himself under a Clinton presidency (another good reason to vote against her) but I hope he has a full appreciation for the vast machine she can currently direct. Certainly he has a better understanding of it than I could, and I hope he stays ahead of the game.

Looks like the fear of being murdered finally got to him.

Julian Assange Stalls, Reveals No Leaks About Hillary Clinton At Press Conference

“We have a great many upcoming publications,” Assange promised, noting that “Our sources have suffered terrible consequences in the United States.” Assange has implied that murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich was a Wikileaks source.

I wonder. It could be that or it could be part of a campaign to discredit/defuse wikileaks or it could be a right wing own goal.
The breathless hype and speculation preceding announcements could be a social media campaign to tire the publics' patience with wikileaks as a source - always overblown, never coming through, etc or to overhype the situation so that even a pretty damning reveal will be a disappointment.

Or it could be the oversteamed hive mind of the most paranoid woo-woo branch of the right wing frothing itself to destruction. These two are not mutually exclusive. There could be a campaign to whip the frothers into a weapon of mass disillusionment.

“There’s been a lot of misquoting of me,” Assange said when asked if his upcoming publications would destroy Hillary Clinton.
Expectant watchers filled the comments on Right Side Broadcasting’s Youtube livestream of the event with taunts of “Boring,” “ZZZZZZ,” and “Assange is a no show.”
Wikileaks is now getting hit with another major propaganda attack.

Julian Assange Stalls, Reveals No Leaks About Hillary Clinton At Press Conference

“We have a great many upcoming publications,” Assange promised, noting that “Our sources have suffered terrible consequences in the United States.” Assange has implied that murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich was a Wikileaks source.

Hmm, I am starting to think that Assange indeed finally let fear get in the way of a release this big.

BREAKING: Clinton Foundation Servers Hacked? Thousands Of Documents Released.

Many in the media were expecting a document dump from WikiLeaks today. Instead, they're getting one from Guccifer 2.0. The anonymous hacker claims that his latest document dump comes from the servers of The Clinton Foundation.

The hacker writes on his Wordpress blog:

Many of you have been waiting for this, some even asked me to do it.

So, this is the moment. I hacked the Clinton Foundation server and downloaded hundreds of thousands of docs and donors’ databases.

Hillary Clinton and her staff don’t even bother about the information security. It was just a matter of time to gain access to the Clinton Foundation server.

pay_to_play_0_1475597782.jpg

Since this release was done solo, some are questioning the authenticity. We shall see. If I were a betting man, I'd bet this is what Assange was planning on releasing before him or his family were threatened. They probably threatened to whack his family, since they haven't been able to whack him directly.

Back