Anti-evolution movie making liberal reviewers furious!

Speelgoedmannetje said:
redrumloa said:
You all can make your mind about the movie without seeing it?
I've seen enough of American religious nutjobs.
NEXT!
I'm past bored with those idiots.

they are pissed off that their religion no longer has political power and they are having their little tantrums in public.

4biolk7.jpg

Speelgoedmannetje said:
redrumloa said:
You all can make your mind about the movie without seeing it?
I've seen enough of American religious nutjobs.
NEXT!
I'm past bored with those idiots.

they are pissed off that their religion no longer has political power and they are having their little tantrums in public.

4biolk7.jpg

@Red.

Your title seems to imply that you believe only liberals are rational scientists? There's a handful of mechanical engineers I know. There are convservatives who are furvant scientific evolutionists in this group and there are liberal creationists. So I don't think one can claim only liberals are pro-evolution.

@Red.

Your title seems to imply that you believe only liberals are rational scientists? There's a handful of mechanical engineers I know. There are convservatives who are furvant scientific evolutionists in this group and there are liberal creationists. So I don't think one can claim only liberals are pro-evolution.

@Red.

@Red.

@Red.

@Red.

faethor said:
@Red.

Your title seems to imply that you believe only liberals are rational scientists?

I think you are being too literal. Red doesn't mean actual liberals, he uses the term as a general slur like "wiener" (which is Michael Savage's real last name but he uses a different name for his radio schtick for obvious reasons).

Red himself actually has many liberal ideas so he doesn't mean it in that sense, but it does say something about the company he keeps.

faethor said:
@Red.

Your title seems to imply that you believe only liberals are rational scientists?

I think you are being too literal. Red doesn't mean actual liberals, he uses the term as a general slur like "wiener" (which is Michael Savage's real last name but he uses a different name for his radio schtick for obvious reasons).

Red himself actually has many liberal ideas so he doesn't mean it in that sense, but it does say something about the company he keeps.

faethor said:
@Red.

faethor said:
@Red.

faethor said:
@Red.

faethor said:
@Red.

faethor said:
@Red.

Negative, Batman. The "liberal reviewers" are not scientists, I didn't mention anything about scientists.

I will say one thing though, just looking at the borderline rabid responses in this thread alone, Ben is on to something.

faethor said:
@Red.

Negative, Batman. The "liberal reviewers" are not scientists, I didn't mention anything about scientists.

I will say one thing though, just looking at the borderline rabid responses in this thread alone, Ben is on to something.

faethor said:
@Red.

faethor said:
@Red.

faethor said:
@Red.

faethor said:
@Red.

Back