University "Social justice"

Racial Tensions Grow At University Of Kansas

The Kansas University Student Executive Committee voted Friday night to demand the resignations of three of the Student Senate's top officers.

their offense is:
at a KU forum on race earlier this week, Pringle and George did not "stand in solidarity with their black peers and proclaim that Black Lives Matter.".

It was nice of JB to include video of the event. It's interesting to watch but if you just want to see the bit where JB gets hit by the car, it's at about 6:40. Watch it!

Maybe its me, but it seemed to me that he was moving toward the car far quicker than the car was moving. At which point, is it the car hitting him or him hitting the car?

Maybe its me, but it seemed to me that he was moving toward the car far quicker than the car was moving. At which point, is it the car hitting him or him hitting the car?

the car backed up, the protesters then ran at car, car stops and turns wheels, JB runs into front of car to block it

JB definitely ran into the car

the car backed up, the protesters then ran at car, car stops and turns wheels, JB runs into front of car to block it

JB definitely ran into the car

Oh good, for a moment there I thought I'd missed something.

Idiots. All of them.

Oh good, for a moment there I thought I'd missed something.

Idiots. All of them.

between the invisible poop nazi's, the invisible KKK marches, and the monster pickup trucks with invisible racists in the bed swearing at POC, they're traumatized
what they have to deal with is much more traumatic then the events in Paris
:rolleyes:

between the invisible poop nazi's, the invisible KKK marches, and the monster pickup trucks with invisible racists in the bed swearing at POC, they're traumatized
what they have to deal with is much more traumatic then the events in Paris
:rolleyes:

Apparently the poop swastika was real, though as you say that says nothing about the author (personal guess: Teenage edgelord looking to troll the gullible). When I read the accounts given by the student in charge of the protests what he wrote seemed very odd. So when he recanted it really didn't surprise me.

What has surprised me is how readily believed those obvious lies were. Not only that, but even in the face of their having been exposed as lies, these protests are continuing unabated.

The whole thing just leaves me completely stunned tbh. I figured we'd seen the high water mark with Shirtgate, or maybe Tim Hunt. But this...

Just for funsies:

db2.jpg

Victim Olympics indeed, like so many other things we've been seeing lately - SJWs and the "victims" that may or may not be paranoid and act out and stir up backlash which they can then point to to show that they are victimised - and yet when I have asked around there are lots of regular people who are completely failing to get victimised. But, even though they get a lot of press, I don't know that the public is really with them. This guys isn't.
Of course, one counter example is just anecdotal, but I was just reading (perhaps on one of the links here) that other students were feeling bullied into going along with the protest, because they didn't want to be called "racist" or "rapist" or "anti-semite" or whatever. #FuckParis might just be jumping the shark.

Victim Olympics indeed, like so many other things we've been seeing lately - SJWs and the "victims" that may or may not be paranoid and act out and stir up backlash which they can then point to to show that they are victimised - and yet when I have asked around there are lots of regular people who are completely failing to get victimised. But, even though they get a lot of press, I don't know that the public is really with them. This guys isn't.
Of course, one counter example is just anecdotal, but I was just reading (perhaps on one of the links here) that other students were feeling bullied into going along with the protest, because they didn't want to be called "racist" or "rapist" or "anti-semite" or whatever. #FuckParis might just be jumping the shark.

I watched that video earlier this afternoon! guy does make a lot of sense, great video
Almost all these campus "incidents" have turned out to be hoaxes when investigated
they have already jumped the shark, now they are lining up 2 sharks, and getting a 3rd shark ready

This NY Post story was the one >>
“I love black people,” “I love all black people,” “I love queer black people,” “I love black criminals” and “I love black people who steal.”

Columbia student activists are pestering peers to attend campus protests and walk-outs in solidarity with college students at Missouri and Yale or risk social isolation, students say.
Organizers posted flyers and sent Facebook messages inviting undergraduates to wear black clothing and join two demonstrations last Thursday to support people of color who are “marginalized and threatened.”
But some students worried they would be “ostracized” if they did not participate or dress in sync, one college parent said.

Apparently the poop swastika was real, though as you say that says nothing about the author (personal guess: Teenage edgelord looking to troll the gullible)..

took the campus police a week to verify the incident, but the incident seems more probable to be a hoax:

Usually swastika's are associated with offending Jews
psychologically any symbol drawn in feces would be a sign of dislike/disrespect of the symbol

Psychoanalyzing The Great Oberlin College Racism Hoax of 2013

It is often alleged that American society is racist, even though it is acknowledged that overt expressions of racism are extremely rare. How do people know that it is racist, then? This paper raises the possibility that this claim of racism is based on a projection.

As hysteria gripped the campus, students at Oberlin started seeing things that didn’t exist, like the Klan sighting

Last edited:
Princeton Students Take Over President’s Office, Demand Erasure Of Woodrow Wilson

Black Lives Matter activists at Princeton University have taken over the president’s office and say they won’t leave until the school acknowledges former U.S. president Woodrow Wilson as a racist and renames all buildings currently honoring him on campus.

Wilson, who graduated from Princeton and served as its president before becoming president of the United States, is commonly considered a pivotal figure in the rise of progressivism.

Princeton President Eisgruber has been willing to publicly reject some of the protesters demands out of hand. The school simply isn’t going to eliminate its tributes to Wilson, he said, barely an hour into the protest. “I agree with you, Woodrow Wilson was a racist,” he said. “In some people, you have good in great measure and evil in great measure.”

Georgia College Student Criticizes Black Lives Matter, Becomes Victim Of Witch Hunt

Emily Faz, a senior at the public university, shared a November 14 Washington Times article on facebook Monday that reported on how some Mizzou protesters and Black Lives Matter activists were upset that the Paris attacks were stealing the media spotlight.

The GSU NAACP staged a “Black Out, Walk Out” on Tuesday in response to Faz’s post and issued demands to the school. Those demands included hiring more black professors and expanding the African Studies program

protesters called for Faz to be expelled and the school president, Jean Bartels, issued a statement on the matter and acknowledged the numerous calls for disciplinary action to be taken against the offending co-ed. Bartels appeared to conclude Faz’s post was protected by the First Amendment and could not result in punishment. However, she appears to have lost her job at the local Wild Wing Cafe franchise over the controversy,

Back