University "Social justice"

metalman

Reaction score
And the words of the prophets were written on the subway walls and bathroom stalls.

Posted by: The Great White Snark at November 10, 2015 05:14 PM (Nwg0u)

Hello Feces, my old friend
I've come to draw with you again
Because a swastika needs to be here
In a medium come from my rear
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Upon tile walls of bathrooms

Posted by: Exlax and Garstinkel at November 10, 2015 05:22 PM

A helpful timeline of the U of Missouri protest indicates that it started two reports in which black students at Mizzou said they had racial epithets shouted at them, and one in which a swastika was scrawled on the wall of a bathroom in a university building written using feces. In all three of these cases, nobody knows who did it or why. But they were taken as proof of "systemic racism" at the university,

The case of the University of Missouri phantom poop

they can't even locate anyone who cleaned up the mess

Mizzou And Yale Show Why It’s Time To Burn Universities To The Ground

Last edited:

metalman

Reaction score
University of Missouri President Resigns After Football Team Threatens to Stop Playing in Protest of...

They have accused Missouri’s president, Tim Wolfe, of not addressing racist and bigoted incidents this academic year, including when the undergraduate student body president was called the n-word, when a white student climbed onto a stage and shouted slurs as a black group rehearsed a skit, and more recently when a swastika was drawn on a wall with human feces.

Missouri football players threaten to boycott season amid racial tension

There are SEC teams where the football players actually attend class!?!

before you can boycott, first you must attend
:lol:

metalman

Reaction score
Yale’s Idiot Children

I understand why the idiot children at Yale are so sensitive. Really, I do. I sometimes list in my mind all of the poor, suffering people who get a raw deal in this life, and Yale students are always right at the top, with the Bangladeshi orphans and women traded by sex traffickers in Vietnam. Yale isn't a safe space,

metalman

Reaction score
CTYmccWUYAA-wk2.jpg:large

metalman

Reaction score
Poop Swastika: A Triumph of Conceptual Art

Very few details of the work or the artist have emerged, but the mystery has only added to the allure. Was the artist a student on campus? A faculty member? How was the work done? Did the artist use his own fecal matter, or was it an assistant? Why did the artist choose that particular campus or restroom? No one is sure, and the questions are sure to burden art critics for the foreseeable future as they ponder the social ramifications of this master-work.

The artist’s motivations remain obscure. Conceptual art — claiming the title of “avant-garde” for nearly a century now — is traditionally meant to disrupt our normal perceptions and the normal order of things in society. Adding to the enigma surrounding the attraction, no photos of this now-revered piece have yet emerged, making both the art world and the media called in to cover Poop Swastika even more curious about the work’s origins and the brave artist who dared challenge prevailing norms.

metalman

Reaction score
Last edited:

metalman

Reaction score
At Amherst, students want the president to apologize for “injustices including but not limited to our institutional legacy of white supremacy, colonialism, anti-black racism, anti-Latinx racism, anti-Native American racism, anti-Native/ indigenous racism, anti-Asian racism, anti-Middle Eastern racism, heterosexism, cis-sexism, xenophobia, anti-Semitism, ableism, mental health stigma, and classism. Also include that marginalized communities and their allies should feel safe at Amherst College.” No evidence of systemic approval of such acts has ever been documented.

Latinx??
ahhh! LOL
Spanish and all Romance languages are inherently patriarchal sexist languages!

metalman

Reaction score