Ukraine/Crimea

Synopsis - when the Ukrainian army came to the east they brought with them fracking and oil operations - something the locals previously said they objected to.
When the locals chased them out some vehicles were left behind.

Thank you.
I miss quite a lot on here when it's only a video posted.

Saying the war is wrong - is treason. It always is so with free nations, no? And so this journalist faces 15 years for this video (turn on captions)
Amnesty International has called on Ukrainian authorities to free the journalist immediately and declared him a prisoner of conscience.

“You can take different views on Ruslan Kotsaba’s position, but by arresting him for stating a particular viewpoint, the Ukrainian authorities are violating the key human right of freedom of thought, which Ukrainians stood up for on the Maidan,” said Tetiana Mazur, director of Amnesty International in Ukraine.
Quoted from this article about how Kiev is struggling with a spate of draft dodging. Among the ways people are dodging the draft is by going hungry. Wait, let me try that again - I mean, going to Hungary.

While the latest Minsk agreement has seen a considerable reduction in exchanges the DPR believe that Kiev is redeploying heavy weapons to the contact line - and both sides claim violations fromthe other, OSCE observers were recently shelled by Ukrainian troops. The head of the DPR fears that Ukraine will attack around the end of March.

Last edited:
Would you fight for these guys?
(Turn on Subtitles in English if not already on)

When you capture the the invader's targeting orders and logs...

Separatists worry that Kiev is planning to to restart active warfare.

Back